Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jean Michel Jarre - Brighton Centre - 6/10/16

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
hell yes im there i love JMJ

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe it ! The Electro God in my Home town. This is a BIG deal for me. Any other fans who intend to go ?

Calm down fella or you'll need some Oxygene

Didn't realise he was still going as not heard him mentioned for many a year.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Just back...

Bit meh, if i'm honest...

Never played my 2 favs and all sounded very pre-recorded...visuals nothing to write home about too...

Kraftwerk do it 10 x better

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just back...

Never played my 2 favs and all sounded very pre-recorded...visuals nothing to write home about too...

Kraftwerk do it 10 x better

Oh God. I hope Uncle S enjoyed it otherwise there could be far reaching ramifications

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought it was absolutely superb as does everyone else I know who went to see it but hey ho. If you thought the visuals were not all that well you have a very high bar ! Anyways it more than lived up to my expectations so I will not let anyone bring me down from my euphoria, each to their own I guess

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just back...

Kraftwerk do it 10 x

I have to say I thought he was really good but hey ho!

Obviously the backing tracks are recorded, bit hard to play about 15 layers of music on your own but main themes were played live, every single track

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The early buzz from facebook and social media is that this concert was absolutely superb, still it will not please everyone, far too old to get the hump now, still not getting the visuals were poor comment though, that is taking the piss. Anyway I LOVED it and to see my hero of 40 years in my home town SMASHING his concert was a very special moment for me

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Just waking up not a huge fan but absolutely loved the whole event and thought the visuals were amazing.Where I was the audience seem to love it , well worth it I had one of the cheap seats and the sound and visuals were great even right at the back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here