Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
740 tickets left when I logged in early today but could not buy until 09:00 as son in a different tier.
Queue it told me there were 888 ahead of me so thought I would miss out.
Looks like the fact a new tier for Hudder tickets opened this morning meant some ahead of me were going for that match.
Same issue tomorrow when another tier for Hudders opens...
Madness to have 2 away games and Chelsea and Xmas Home games on same days...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tier 2 is 254+ points, I have 254 point so the requirement is over 254 and not including 254 - Is this correct
No, pretty sure it means 254 and above.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tier 2 is 254+ points, I have 254 point so the requirement is over 254 and not including 254 - Is this correct
254+ would usually mean 254 and above.

Whether it does for albion tickets, I have no idea.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Surely train from Wembley Stadium changing at High Wycombe is the way to go.

On the way there it is via HW but on the way back it is via Bicester North, the earlier train that costs 4x more which goes via HW gives a 2 minute window.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Scroll down and you'll see you have two more departures to Birmingham such as:
a leisurely stroll to Wembley Central then:
2225 to H Wycombe
2302 HW to Birmingham Moor Street (arrive 0036)

At a cost greater than parking at Wembley not really an option.

EDIT (I was looking at Chiltern trains only on their site and have now looked at the options given on National Rail) All the options from Wembley Central include many changes and or Tube journeys adding a complication.

Last edited:

theboybilly

At a cost greater than parking at Wembley not really an option.

EDIT (I was looking at Chiltern trains only on their site and have now looked at the options given on National Rail) All the options from Wembley Central include many changes and or Tube journeys adding a complication.

Another option is 'Parkonmydrive'. I used this for Cardiff away and it worked superbly. Just had a look and parking near High Wycombe staion is just £5 all day. That's just one option but I wouldn't want to park too close to Wembley

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thanks - the buy button is dead so in Albion terms it must start 255pts Doh!!

I'd give the ticket office a call to check.

In my book, 254+ should include having 254. Conversely, +254 might mean over 254, but it would be good to clarify this.

It would mean I was 5 points short for West Ham, rather than 4. Currently on 250, so in tomorrow's narrow band for this one (if it gets that far). Would be irritating to still be that 4/5 points short of getting tickets.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here