Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
One Day Travelcards Do Work After Midnight

You can use a One Day Travelcard after midnight as long as the train you catch gets to your destination before 4.00 am.

I checked this a while ago when I went to Wembley to see ELO.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Can anyone check and tell us how many tickets are now left that are likely to carry over to tomorrow ?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
There’s very little chance of getting from a busy Wembley to Victoria in an hour, right?

There are so many variables it is difficult to say. I can be done but after the Madrid game there was a broken down train at Wembley Park so it took an hour just to get to he station from the ground for those that left on the final whistle.

On Sunday I left on the final whistle around 1.50 ish and was at London Bridge around an hour later. Normally it is a bit quicker getting to Victoria

theboybilly

There’s very little chance of getting from a busy Wembley to Victoria in an hour, right?

Just had a look - you'll have to get a shift on but here goes:

22.00 Wembley Central to Willesden Jct then
22.16 Willesden Jct to Clapham Jct (arr 22.36)
22.56 Clapham Jct - Brighton (train all the way with no change) arr. 23.49

As I said you'll have to get a shift on and hope the trains behave

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
There are so many variables it is difficult to say. I can be done but after the Madrid game there was a broken down train at Wembley Park so it took an hour just to get to he station from the ground for those that left on the final whistle.

On Sunday I left on the final whistle around 1.50 ish and was at London Bridge around an hour later. Normally it is a bit quicker getting to Victoria

I’ve been to Wembley twice this season for the NFL games and it’s been such slow going getting out. Not sure I can risk it!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

I come from Harrow for home games and can do the trot to Victoria in 34 minutes with the right connections.

Unfortunately the variables you can’t control - crowd volumes and time waiting to get on the first train - make this a tough ask.

At the very least you’d need to leave 5/10 early (oh the irony right?!)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just had a look - you'll have to get a shift on but here goes:

22.00 Wembley Central to Willesden Jct then
22.16 Willesden Jct to Clapham Jct (arr 22.36)
22.56 Clapham Jct - Brighton (train all the way with no change) arr. 23.49

As I said you'll have to get a shift on and hope the trains behave

Cheers for that, just had a thought, I only need to get to Gatwick so maybe that gives me options?

theboybilly

Cheers for that, just had a thought, I only need to get to Gatwick so maybe that gives me options?

To be honest I didnt realise Wembley Central was quite so far away. You can catch the next two services (22.10 and 22.18) and pick up a train from Clapham Junction. The first train leaving Victoria after 11pm requires a change to a bus at Burgess Hill. Those leaving later require a change at Three Bridges. You will be fine getting to Gatwick as far as I can make out. Quite why the Top 6 sides insist on 8 o'clock kick offs is beyond me. A 19.45 ko would have made things so much easier for Albion fans

N17

Jun 21, 2011
To be honest I didnt realise Wembley Central was quite so far away. You can catch the next two services (22.10 and 22.18) and pick up a train from Clapham Junction. The first train leaving Victoria after 11pm requires a change to a bus at Burgess Hill. Those leaving later require a change at Three Bridges. You will be fine getting to Gatwick as far as I can make out. Quite why the Top 6 sides insist on 8 o'clock kick offs is beyond me. A 19.45 ko would have made things so much easier for Albion fans

And me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here