Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just back and reading through the thread, and want to say a massive well done to all those who'd have substituted Murray at half time, well played :clap:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ahh so you were the one! .......yes she told me about a one off affair........when she told me her affectionate bedroom name for you, I told her it was harsh......but she insisted you both found "Little Dick" appropriate! :lol: :lol:
Well I can only work with what I was given. As did your wife, she really is lovely and seemed quite adept at looking after a modest member. I don't recall the nickname though, perhaps I wasn't the only bit on the side :shrug: Or maybe she was just trying to make you feel better.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Unless you've worked your commission to low levels, you'd be better off taking us on at the 3.4 available with a fair few bookies.

That is assuming one can get on with a fair few bookies. Good value loser as it turns out, but it was a decent bet.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Not sure that I agree with the BBC headline "Murray rescues point for Brighton against Saints" That would suggest that we were lucky to get the draw. Certainly not how I saw it

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
Absolutely, outside of a poor first ten minutes, Brighton deserved at least a draw in my opinion, easily could've secured the 3 points.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well you have me, and only me, to thank for today's point.

Anyone care to guess the time I announced to Junior:-

'It's not down to the wingers or Gross, Murray is the one who shouldn't be out there'. :lol: :facepalm: :lol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Has Matt le Tissier tweeted yet about how Southampton shouldn't be dropping points against Brighton?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Has Matt le Tissier tweeted yet about how Southampton shouldn't be dropping points against Brighton?

Is that the same Southampton wh ocouldnt be bothered to give their best ever player, Matt le Tissier free tickets to home matches bo5 so long ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here