Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Hopefully this will spur us on in the next two games, a huge lift just when we needed it. Can't fault anyone's performances today, few minor bits here and there but we've won convincingly which is the main thing!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Thank me, got so nervous listening, decided to pick up some stuff I needed, the lucky car radio on and we scored twice while driving. Have to do this every game I'm not at now :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brilliant result. Was very fearful today with the importance of this result, and i'm so happy of the performance. hats off.

The lads really fought for the shirt today.

Except our one trick pony? :wink:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just cannot believe our turnaround in three days. Best I think I've seen us play this season. Fantastic team performance. Hats off to the boys.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hooray!

jose.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Funny old game football. The last two games have been two of the dullest I have watched (apart from away at Newcastle). And then we get served up with this (and after Newcastle we had that exciting match against Bournemouth). Can't really believe it's near enough the same team as played on Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here