Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Time for the FA to take action against serial cheats?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh they are. Some very blue and white specks there Sheebs. Sorry but Izquierdo in particular throws at least one out a game. He’s got a bit lucky with the last couple of penalties given the way he throws himself over.

Zaha is comfortably the best at it but you aren’t watching the game if you don’t think those two specifically go over particularly elaborately.

I think Izzy’s heals were proper clipped both times causing him to fall when running that fast. March did one this season that was bad. Knocks my has done a few over the years but nothing like Zaha. He dives when there’s zero contact - that’s the big difference, as well as when there’s tiny contact. Zaha is the worst in the prem and the biggest cheat - it’s now backed up with facts too :shrug:

Plus you need to remember what morons from the franchise post on here when reading palace threads - it’s the unwritten rule of NSC and I’m not gonna write it for you!

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Two blatant dives today - just a week after he makes a lengthy statement saying he's misunderstood and never tries to con the referee

You can't seriously, genuinely believe that booking Zaha was the correct decision? :ffsparr:

It's a stonewall penalty.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
You can't seriously, genuinely believe that booking Zaha was the correct decision? :ffsparr:

Feck off gimpATTACH=CONFIG]96273[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1247_120829163640_combosquirreltree2.jpg
    1247_120829163640_combosquirreltree2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Doesn’t matter what we believe, he got booked for simulation (again) and didn’t get a ‘ stonewall ‘ penalty.

The Legend lives on.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Poor old Sheebo, he’s been in a darkened room for a week, he’s still hurting.
1 point out of 6 Sheebs :clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think Izzy’s heals were proper clipped both times causing him to fall when running that fast. March did one this season that was bad. Knocks my has done a few over the years but nothing like Zaha. He dives when there’s zero contact - that’s the big difference, as well as when there’s tiny contact. Zaha is the worst in the prem and the biggest cheat - it’s now backed up with facts too :shrug:

Plus you need to remember what morons from the franchise post on here when reading palace threads - it’s the unwritten rule of NSC and I’m not gonna write it for you!

They were both probably pens but the swan dive manner of going down will get him a reputation soon enough - Knockaert already has it hence getting nothing when he got wiped out against Spurs after a couple of minutes. Knockaert and Izzy have both gone over with no contact (dont’t remember the March one)

I couldn’t really give a toss about an unwritten rule or what Palace fans write. I’d like to think we’re capable of some sort of rationale thought on here. Pretending it’s just Zaha that does it is part of the problem.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Second one: blatant dive.

With the vicious studding of the Watford keeper, he should be on 3 (three) yellows now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor old Sheebo, he’s been in a darkened room for a week, he’s still hurting.
1 point out of 6 Sheebs :clap2:

Hurting from what?! I’m delighted for our season and our excellent point against one of the worlds best teams Tuesday. The cup run was just fantastic this season - we’ve surpassed all expectations. So how’s the push for Europe working out with all those massive names like Benteke (£30m) on ridiculous wages?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They were both probably pens but the swan dive manner of going down will get him a reputation soon enough - Knockaert already has it hence getting nothing when he got wiped out against Spurs after a couple of minutes. Knockaert and Izzy have both gone over with no contact (dont’t remember the March one)

I couldn’t really give a toss about an unwritten rule or what Palace fans write. I’d like to think we’re capable of some sort of rationale thought on here. Pretending it’s just Zaha that does it is part of the problem.

Nobody has said it is just Zaha - in fact many have moaned about Albion players doingnit in the past, including myself. Simply put, Zaha is a count, slates is whenever he can with his 1 brain cell and also the worst diver around. So we will point it out :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Was listening in on 5Live today at work with a Stains fan who was taking an interest in the game for obvious reasons..... we heard how Zaha was going in to meltdown after being refused a pen and looked up some odds at half time to find Zaha Booked in the second half 4-1 so he slapped a fiver on it quick .. he got his reward pretty soon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, according to Kevin Kilbane he should have been off before the contentious decision anyway - yellow for the first half dive, and (at least) a yellow for the challenge on the keeper.

Not sure Palace are going to do well trying to claim any sort of moral highground here.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Just watched MOTD. Two blatant dives and studs up on the keeper. Really sad to see from someone so talented. For the integrity of the game he should be banned for rest of the season

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
In my opinion, it was not a pen, nor a booking offence, he saw the challenge coming and sort of dived to
Avoid the challenge, not sure it was a bad offence, but you live by sword and you have to die by it. He did do 2 bookable offences though, an awful dive in first half and the assault on the keeper, so in the end he was lucky he was not sent off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So the general consensus seems to be that yes he needs a lengthy ban. Shall we all chip in for a solicitor to take our case to the FA?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here