Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace have submitted plans for Selhurst Redevelopment

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No they are not but the roof had to be to fit into the planning ,your new stand is a replica of our west stand 100 mill lol

Wot you doing on here mat?
Get back on the away end on the bbs sharpish.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The thing is the stadium will still look shit like a cobbled together adhoc collection of random stands. Its strange approach as there doesn't seem to be any sort of cohesion or masterplan as how the whole complex comes together.

Yup, especially the eye watering cost. I can't decide whether its a vanity project or a private Twickenham style plan, so all four get done eventually and join together to be a single brilliant stadium. On the balance the former because the costs of repeating this three more times would be ridiculous.

Is it really so outlandish a thought that they could have improved the whole shit hole and put in extra seats for less overall cost?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Much as it pains me to agree but cronx is a decent beer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It’s not bad.
I like Harvey’s, but it doesn’t like me , shitting through the eye of a needle.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No they are not but the roof had to be to fit into the planning ,your new stand is a replica of our west stand 100 mill lol

Remember though that they'll only pay 2p in the pound and they will spend their Nectar points to help out.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's a shame Crawley didn't let Brighton ground share instead of Gillingham as the Checkatrade stadium may have been developed to a 12,000 stadium.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
This is the best bit:-

"Palace are willing to rename Selhurst Park to help fund the redevelopment."

I'll start with the suggestions:

The $hithole.

I don't understand the need for them requiring funding, due to the fact when Harris, Blitser and Parish purchased the club, they were all supposed to have put in £50 million each for the stadium redevelopment, where has all this money gone?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35138750

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I don't understand the need for them requiring funding, due to the fact when Harris, Blitser and Parish purchased the club, they were all supposed to have put in £50 million each for the stadium redevelopment, where has all this money gone?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35138750

You’re quite correct, the money the Americans put in, most of it was ringfenched for the stadium redevelopment.
The naming of the stadium is something most clubs do for further revenue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What palace use to ring fence money:-

rickety-old-wire-fence-in-the-aussie-bush-A65KXR.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Where's that pic of obi wan kenobi looking at Selhurst and comparing it to Moss Eisley when you need it?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Still waiting for Mayor Khan to sign it off, but it should be a formality.
Up to 34 k then, giving us increased revenue to fit out the Arthur Wait with ropes and tyres.
Watch out for those luzzed turds .
Almost 5 months on from the council passing the plans, how is the Mayor's formality signing off going. Reading some of his objections they sound a bit troublesome Any new timescales announced by the club yet?

Last edited:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Still waiting for Mayor Khan to sign it off, but it should be a formality.
Up to 34 k then, giving us increased revenue to fit out the Arthur Wait with ropes and tyres.
Watch out for those luzzed turds .
I see on the BBS the doubt's that this stand will ever be built are starting to creep in.
The replacement housing starting to be a stumbling block?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
It’s not bad.
I like Harvey’s, but it doesn’t like me , shitting through the eye of a needle.

You're better off sticking to blue WKD which was developed specifically for sarf London digestive systems...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here