Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
However, im talking about when they were announced. The attitude changed a bit after another western EU country handed in a lower bid. Our trade deals will I suspect be magical.

Though French, the company will be producing them here I think, and creating some jobs here to do so, so it isn't all bad news, unless the jobs are taken by Polish people which would obviously be a too heavy to bear strain on our infrastructure.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Though French, the company will be producing them here I think, and creating some jobs here to do so, so it isn't all bad news, unless the jobs are taken by Polish people which would obviously be a too heavy to bear strain on our infrastructure.

Engineered in Britain by migrants

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Mosquitoes out in force today?Oh no,it's just the whining coming from yesterday's people.:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Look at the plan https://www.museumofbrexit.uk/the-plan. Very vague and they don’t really know what they want; just like the real thing. Is it a spoof?

Would you be willing to donate anything from your private collection?

1-Resized-PX4554727_AP_Europe-Isolated-Britain_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

wahre Liebe :sick:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jan 30, 2008
The excitement, and smug satisfaction, generated by the blue passports on NSC by the brexiteers didnt happen apparently. Its the 'Remainers' who were 'triggered' hahahaha Just changed a bit after another western EU country won the contract to produce them. When youre country is outbid, by another western EU country, I think any trade deals will be shit.
no one's being smug and no ones being excited , carry on grizzling though
regards
DR

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Im not grizzling. Not in the slightest.
Of course no one is being smug or excited after a western EU country managed a lower bid for it. Its a bit embarrassing.

Blimey, you must live in a world of permanent embarrassment. First, you find the change in colour of a passport 'embarrassing' :)lolol:) now the most cost effective bid to update our passport causes you more embarrassment! :facepalm:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Blimey, you must live in a world of permanent embarrassment. First, you find the change in colour of a passport 'embarrassing' :)lolol:) now the most cost effective bid to update our passport causes you more embarrassment! :facepalm:

I never found the colour 'embarrassing'. I found the smug Brexiteers jubilation over returning to a blue passport 'embarrassing' and a little bit sad. Its a travel document that most English people see once a year at best.
Cost effective? Really. Is that how our trade deals are going to go in the future? Good luck.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You can now watch SKY Sports (and other channels) in the EU via your UK account (for 30 days) due to EU legislation allowing you to access your services abroad.

I don't think the actual legislation comes into force yet but Sky (via NowTV) have gone early and emailed all customers to say that roaming is now turned on. This will apply to other services such as Netflix and Amazon.

That will probably get turned off when we leave the EU.

:)

Just a little indication that holidaying in the EU is going to feel progressively "more abroad" than it has done most recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here