Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Chris Loses The Plot... 2017/18 Edition...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's not even CH that scares me, it's the bloke in the black jacket in the front row closest to the dugout. His "Bruce Lee" style fists of fury followed by a tourettes-esque "woooo!" Is both hilarious and terrifying. CH is rubbing off on those around him, it's like the rage virus from 28 days later!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That'll be a fine at the very least, even the stewards knew it was best to move away from him!

TROLLOPE is in on it. I knew it. It all began when he joined.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Hughtons past reckless behaviour has clearly spread to supporters. Have you seen those "so called fans" near the tunnel, who have faced each and then decided to jump up and down. Irresponsible.

Hughton should have a disrepute charge on his desk first thing. This out of hand celebratory behaviour never occurred under Hyppia.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
20180304-BHA-ARS-EPL_1-720_1.gif

:sick: quite simply disgusting antics, and look at him going for his pockets, the man is a ****ing lunatic

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
:sick: quite simply disgusting antics, and look at him going for his pockets, the man is a ****ing lunatic

You’re wrong, he’s not going for his pockets, the pictures stop just before he pulls down his trousers, and shows Wenger his bare bottom, shouting, Champions league? My arse, you French tosser.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That Wenger was pretty disgraceful today as well - kept throwing bits of litter onto the ground. What sort of an example is that to set? The two of them really do need to look at themselves.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
“Daddy, is the bad man going to take us to heaven?” - small child at the game sat, right behind me after the outburst shown in the GIF. Where does this stop?

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016

Watching him celebrate that Murray goal, I’ve got to say. That’s the first time I’ve been truly ashamed of my club and embarrassed to tell people that I support the Albion.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 fist pumps followed by the gunslingers thumb in the pockets thing and an evil stare to top it all off.

Blokes a ****ing lunatic. I won’t be back :moo:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I've figured it out. Just when Arsene was furiously ripping up a BHA themed wooden coffee stirrer as he contemplated how to explain this result away in the post match vox pop...there's the maniac Hughton HONKING into a Kleenex and totally mind****ing the long faced Wenger and disrupting the karma in the Arsenal technical area.

Probably the same effect that the trumpet of Jericho attached to a Stuka had on the fleeing frogs in 1940..

"Zut allors , Je me pas comprend le victoire mouette....."HOOOOOOOONNNKKKKK"...."oh merde...cest Hughton avec les hooter"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Chrissy is the very devil with his outrageous behaviour. Every cold monotone appraisal of the teams performance and superficial wiseness hold back a wild eyed berserker. The neatly trimmed goatee and smart anorak offer hints to a self taught criminal psychologist like me.

And as for the rumour that Dick Towell "vanished" just a the wee man installed a new patio...and just exactly WHERE are fans favourites Guy Butters and Nicky Forster? I look for their names on the team sheet every Saturday but they have vanished into the mists of Chris's back garden.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What is the point of this thread. Time and time again supporters have vented there disapproval at Managers conduct and yet nothing is done about it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Unfazed by the condemnation of Guardiola for wearing a yellow ribbon in support of Catalan Independence, Chris ***** everyone off by shaping the yellow ribbon into a daffodil and fist pumps anyone who tries to come near it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm getting frustrated with the constant tirade of "he's such a great bloke" articles in the MSM. Why is it only Brighton fans who can see past this disgraceful charade? Fake news!

CH seems to be able to pull the wool over the eyes of most journalists, while we, who have to endure his psychopathic outbursts on a weekly basis, are ignored.

It's not helped by the misinformation that's spread by gutter press media whores like Liam Rosenior, bigging up CH for being the "best manager he's played for" etc. I'm not sure why people listen to the likes of him and Sidwell when they're clearly nothing short of henchmen to Hughton and would be the first to take you out the back for a kicking if their nutcase boss gave the nod.

It's only when someone gets seriously injured that they'll take notice, and by then it'll be too late.

Rotten to the core this club. Embarrassing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hughton should have a disrepute charge on his desk first thing. This out of hand celebratory behaviour never occurred under Hyppia.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Absolutely, we never had this sort of problem under Semi

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
He's gone from the fork-lift truck driver to the manic cocktail shaker.

Shaken and stirred. Potty.
He's also added a menacing and sweary advance towards the opposition technical area. (He only just manages to stop himself from going right up to the other bench.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here