Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are there any players in the teams below us that you would rather have in our first team?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not particularly. There's a few useful ones though - Javier Hernandez, Lascelles, Zaha (I know, but it'd be funny), Shaqiri, Butland

Would want all of those in our squad. Hard to know who for who in terms of first team. Maybe Lascelles for Duffy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I rated that Swansea no.4 as a good replacement if Dunk does move on

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Gibbs is class.

He certainly won’t be playing in the Championship.

Hard not to be surprised that he went to West Brom last summer. If it wasn't for his poor injury record whilst at Arsenal he'll have instead gone to a top 7-8 side, club like Everton would be perfect for him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hard not to be surprised that he went to West Brom last summer. If it wasn't for his poor injury record whilst at Arsenal he'll have instead gone to a top 7-8 side, club like Everton would be perfect for him.

Concur.

I’m not sure this season would have helped rebuilding his career!

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016

...or Brighton?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I think most sides in the premier league have at least one player I'd be happy with us signing.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I think most sides in the premier league have at least one player I'd be happy with us signing.

^ This. You could easily build a really strong and competitive team with selecting one player from each of the bottom 11 clubs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah well done.
I couldn't work out how to phrase 'who should we poach from the relegated teams' a couple of weeks ago.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Ah well done.
I couldn't work out how to phrase 'who should we poach from the relegated teams' a couple of weeks ago.

If it's of any consolation I have the first post in the 'What little known gem should we sign next from the Jupiler Pro League?' thread in draft form.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Would you have Butland instead of Ryan? Shaqiri instead of Knockeart? Lascelles instead of Duffy? Zaha instead of Izquierdo? There are individual players that very good that may be in one of the relegation places, but if it we're a straight swap, player for player, l think l would retain most of our side

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here