Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Inbetweeners is 10 years old

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Totally agree with all the sentiment regarding the show. I absolutely love it, although the second film wasn't great.

Also, I met Joe Thomas in real life - the guy lacks any personality and charisma. Can't knock what he's achieved though!

So he was just being himself in The Inbetweeners then!

I have to say I enjoyed the second film. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it had its moments. I particularly enjoyed the moment when Will went off on his long rant to the braided haired, guitar playing dick. It was so on point about the type of people you meet on the backpacking trail in Australia.

"You better bring your wellies because we're gunna be knee deep in clunge."

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
And one day after the 10th anniversary of it's emergence, what is now the best new comedy to have emerged in the last decade?

Murder in Successville is hilarious - check it on iPlayer. The episodes with Martin Kemp and Richard Osman are priceless.

Peep show & Inbetweeners are by far the best and most rewatchable comedies of the past 20 years. If I can't find anything to watch i'll just stick on a random series of peep show.

I will raise you Father Ted and the IT Crowd

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
FND was back and in fine form. I'm stuck at work til 8 am so a good win and good comedy is a result in my book.

So he was just being himself in The Inbetweeners then!

I have to say I enjoyed the second film. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it had its moments. I particularly enjoyed the moment when Will went off on his long rant to the braided haired, guitar playing dick. It was so on point about the type of people you meet on the backpacking trail in Australia.

"You better bring your wellies because we're gunna be knee deep in clunge."

Agreed. The entire section of the second movie at the Water Park validates its existence. I've never laughed so much in a movie theatre at anything as when the faeces chases Will down the water slide!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here