Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Natural History Museum in London possible incident.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ok fella no worries if you have any problem with me you can take a pop. As I said Wayne Kerr.

You'll need a strong drink.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] you are one of the reasons we are where we are. An apologist who has no knowledge of the real world but lives her life through Twitter Facebook and probably Hello seeing the good in everyone and refusing to believe there's any bad in your make believe world.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I didn't say it wasn't terrorist. I said it was an Uber driver.

This is your first post#13 on the thread "One tweet I've seen said an Uber driver making an illegal left turn. Maybe people should wait to see what it really is, before commenting."

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
@Thunderbolt you are one of the reasons we are where we are. An apologist who has no knowledge of the real world but lives her life through Twitter Facebook and probably Hello seeing the good in everyone and refusing to believe there's any bad in your make believe world.

I wait until facts are known before jumping to conclusions. Read my posts 13 and again at 34.

I've only ever read Hello at the haidressers, through lack of choice, and I like seeing the good in other people, and make no apology for that.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I wait until facts are known before jumping to conclusions. Read my posts 13 and again at 34.

I've only ever read Hello at the haidressers, through lack of choice, and I like seeing the good in other people, and make no apology for that.

But you don't need facts to see what's before your face with that amount of carnage. I recall the facts on stadium expansion last night and you misquoting them. Facts can be distorted.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I like SKY News accurate reporting!

kens.png

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The Independent..

He told*The Independent: “Saw the man pinned down by about six people. One guy was trying to pin him down with his four- or five-year-old daughter in his arms.

“It looked like the car had smashed in to the wall between two other cars and the guy got out to run before being pinned down. Loads of people running away and within minutes the police had turned up.”

A witness told Sky News: “I was in one of the Chinese restaurants eating. All of a sudden the clientele in the restaurant just hit the floor. Then there were all these people running on Exhibition Road towards the station. A large gathering of police turned up.”

Another witness said: “We were walking near the Science Museum and heard a bang, bang ... At first I thought it was gunfire.

“Then we walked past the scene of the accident and saw a guy pinned down by other men and lots of people calling the police.

“There didn’t appear to be many people hurt – a few sat by the side of the road but more looking shaken than anything.

“We were then ushered into the Science Museum and the area was quickly cleared of pedestrians.”A BBC reporter said she saw “a car diagonally across the road, looking like it was going into one of the boulders on the side of the road”.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Following your logic, how do you know it was an Uber driver? Jumping to conclusions?!

A woman is always right right?

I married said woman who happened to be Pompey. On the law of averages you could be right 50% of the time but was told time immemorial that she was 100% right. I'm now living alone and have my sanity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here