Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
'We are Brighton, we only play one way' - Gus Poyet

Three League games, three different formations - Sami Hyypia

Can't say he is filling me with confidence at the moment.

But is this just a new style that we'll have to get used to? Picking a team to counter what the other side is doing, especially away from home.

Perhaps Sami has decided he needs to pack the midfield and hit them on the break (hence CMS up front) to win this game. Either that or he hasn't got a clue, we'll find out in a couple of hours :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
That's a mad-looking Albion team. CMS running around on his own up front, chasing a series of lost causes? Or getting chances galore created by Teixeira et al? We'll see ...

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone know how I can pick up the pre-game stuff on the radio, from London? Internet blocks me cos I'm not on the south coast and Seagulls Player only starts once the game has already been going about ten minutes. Really, really stresses me. I should have just bloody well gone. Work be damned.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Anyone know how I can pick up the pre-game stuff on the radio, from London? Internet blocks me cos I'm not on the south coast and Seagulls Player only starts once the game has already been going about ten minutes. Really, really stresses me. I should have just bloody well gone. Work be damned.

You won't be able to get it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thousands of Leeds fans have turned up tonight dressed as blue seats.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury

Have you tried the Leeds commentary while waiting for the Brighton one?

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
they are usually low-alcohol rather than non-alcohol which causes the problem, i think

Ok got my non-alcoholic beer and ready for the joys of radio Sussex (or whatever it's called these days?).

Fancy a high scoring draw tonight with a couple of pens.

Anybody happen to know if you have to be 18 to buy non- alcoholic beer? I thought Shirley not as it must classify as a soft drink. But self service machine flagged it up and staff
Member said it's classed as alcoholic drink at checkout??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should hear the Albion fans tonight as the commentary teams are near enough above them. Come on you super seagulls.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wearing the orange strip apparently - not really sure why we wouldn't be wearing the red & black.

zamham

May 10, 2014
Are you sure you were at the same game I was at.

He was lazy, slow and gave the ball away every time he had it.

I was trying to be sarcastic! He was as shit against Wednesday as he was against Peterborough. Don't know what he has to do not to be picked!

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
non alcoholic beer or wine will flag up as ID required as they are classified as Beers Wines & Spirits unless they are input as World Foods which cater for certain minorities whose religious beliefs forbid them to drink alcohol. I've been teetotal since 1994 and also avoid anything food with alcohol as one of the ingredients.

Thank you for clearing that up. So I won't be able to ask my 13 year old daughter to pick me up a 6 pack from Tesco just yet then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here