Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

flippin 'eck

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have received more palace jiggery pokery via twitter today.......after clicking on the link jonny williams is a great guy , the third picture down is a man receiving felatio from some trashy strumpet.....disammused from tunbridge wells. and i am properly disamused despite the spelling and look at me [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION]....sorry you are not the target of such vile bilfery...
:drink:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Whilst it was cute of you to mention me, your tedious attention seeking is still terribly boring. Maybe if you actually explained what you were going on about people would care.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i have received more palace jiggery pokery via twitter today.......

Excellent use of the underused 'jiggery pokery' if I may say so, always a particular favourite of the much-lamented missing-in-action poster [MENTION=11828]Twinkle Toes[/MENTION]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Whilst it was cute of you to mention me, your tedious attention seeking is still terribly boring. Maybe if you actually explained what you were going on about people would care.

it really is self explanatory.....my heart felt commiserations on being so dull , dim and apparently , as you say ....boring ....arse tearingly so. if i were seeking attention i can assure you it would not be on a website on the other side of the planet.......i am pleased for myself for being light hearted and cheerful during my 50th year whilst so many others appear to be worthy of the green dream....:moo:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

please , please block me and save yourself for the sumptuous morsels that h, b&d coughs up......leaky hws's or cross-over widening debates....all hot topics no doubt , although alas , i fail to find merit in any of them,..,.,.perhaps i will post one of my received tweets on here.....but then i shall be banned ......it's a rock or a hard place i'm afraid.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here