Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've no idea if things between the clubs are in place, but I do understand that Marshall does want to come to us.
Sounds like similar situation to Baldock transfer last summer then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've no idea if things between the clubs are in place, but I do understand that Marshall does want to come to us.

That is actually quite an important part of any deal, I might let myself get a bit excited about this now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jordan Rhodes seems keen to go to Middlesboro so maybe there's a few who want away from Ewood Park ???

Have they found a Euromillions winning ticket down the back of the sofa? QPR level spending from them this close season

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Forgive my ignorance, but when did Hughton say about waiting on a response from a player? Not questioning it at all, just curious as i hadn't seen it myself :p

Someone might be able to help me out here... It came from CH himself, during an interview on the radio I think?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

This gives me confidence - Every tweet from Blackburn fans I've seen have been so, so complimentary about him. Seems they'd be gutted if he left...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One of my clients up north told me he is on his way to us done deal.
Fat lot of use that is, without giving some general clue as to how your client could know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here