Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fifa 18

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Mine's waiting for me when I get home from work. More accurately mine's waiting for me when I get home from work, after I've put the kids to bed and after my wife's gone to bed, so still got hours to wait...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No player faces (bar those that were already present anyway) and no CH. very disappointed at this lacklustre effort by EA.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Mine's waiting for me when I get home from work. More accurately mine's waiting for me when I get home from work, after I've put the kids to bed and after my wife's gone to bed, so still got hours to wait...

If you live upto your username you might have to add an additional 2 minutes.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just installed.

See you in few days.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not a clue how to play it but did shout my head off as we sorry I mean my son slotted Home a 88th min winner to beat Man City 2-1 in career mode to a packed Amex chanting seagulls . 48 and shouting my head off I know pathetic . Oh yeah and hemed missed a pen the ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Hey! How is it back in 2011? Weather good?

You clearly don't know your football games. PES stopped being good originally back in about 2008. FIFA took over until about 2016 and anyone that's actually spent time with both games over the last few years knows PES is back to dominating FIFA in game play terms.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I mostly play ultimate team so don't know if this applies to offline gameplay but I have noticed two things that seriously need looking at. First of all goalies appear to be broken from long shots anything in the corners they never get up or down to and react very late.
Secondly after being redundant in the last two games crossing and scoring headers seems to be very easy in this edition.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No player faces (bar those that were already present anyway) and no CH. very disappointed at this lacklustre effort by EA.

The latest video on Seagulls TV would suggest this is DEFINITELY on the way.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I mostly play ultimate team so don't know if this applies to offline gameplay but I have noticed two things that seriously need looking at. First of all goalies appear to be broken from long shots anything in the corners they never get up or down to and react very late.
Secondly after being redundant in the last two games crossing and scoring headers seems to be very easy in this edition.

Do you find the cost of players have rocketed again?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
The lack of Bruno's beard is most distressing. I'll have nightmares tonight. Who is this man?!

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Do you find the cost of players have rocketed again?

The market is weird at the moment. My best pack pull of the evening was Antonio Valencia who went for an absurd 30k... also sold Bellerin for 15k and Mata for 12k. I've built a nice little Bundesliga team to keep me ticking over for the time being, some were less than I thought they'd be (Naby Keita for 2k), some were a lot more (Timo Werner sniped for 20k). I wanted Goretzka or Tolisso as well but they are going for silly amounts.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just started manager career mode and Dijon made an offer to loan Knockaert for the season, wtf?

I had Benfica do the same with Izqueirdo.

Great game thus far but a few small negatives. The cut scenes for transfer negotiations are pointless and annoying. Player prices have gone right up - but that I suppose is in tune with reality. Thought I had a nice war kitty of about £45 million to spend with the Albion but it doesn't go very far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here