Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sky now reporting Lopez turned down move here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The recruitment team need to change their approach.

Perhaps they'd be better off taking new signings to The Grand and showing them a model of the AMEX.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've been out all day, I just got back and turned on SSN to see their breaking news on the important transfers just agreed on Keita, Wimmer and Oxlade. Things are really hotting up.

I was hoping so much for Brighton news on any of the two strikers and a RB we need.

But nowt.

As long as they happen by Thursday I know, but I'm inpatient!!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Origi would be very good, just don't see him leaving liverpool

Just the type we need, would probably get better offers than us if available ...

Klopp has just said this weekend that if they get one more attacking option in, Origi would be sent out on loan. They just bid for Lemar...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think we might get one we know about and one shock SINGING. The one we know about being Long/Zohore/Niasse etc. The shock will be from abroad. If the scouts want to take my advice again like they did with Izquierdo, they could throw a bid at Łukasz Teodorczyk.

I've been out all day, I just got back and turned on SSN to see their breaking news on the important transfers just agreed on Keita, Wimmer and Oxlade. Things are really hotting up.

I was hoping so much for Brighton news on any of the two strikers and a RB we need.

But nowt.

As long as they happen by Thursday I know, but I'm inpatient!!!

If you are an inpatient I hope you recover soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8093761 said:
I think both signings will be completely out of the blue.
like fish out of water

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
https://twitter.com/JoshuaCCFC1927/status/902268554036248577

[MENTION=4714]Josh[/MENTION]uaCCFC1927

"From what my source is telling me Everton are going to put a £18million bid in for Zohore then loan him back to Cardiff for the season"

Old news regurgitated. It was started by the Daily Mail on Friday. Link on page 3405 of:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/summer-transfer-window-2017.94428/page-3405

Everton fans seem totally unimpressed. They're in the market for proven elite level strikers such as Diego Costa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here