Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

Jan 30, 2008
So have I, still going on Monday though and will enjoy it regardless....Lets get behind the lads...
can't be bothered with all the travel issues, even if i went would probably have a beer in london than go to the game , preferred standing on the terraces TBH:wink:
regards
DR

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Late to the party on this one as other plans in London have fallen through. Are neutral zone tickets likely to be available on the day?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've got a ticket but Wrong-Direction is completely pissed so can't give me railway details fffffeckingfffffecksak
Do I just turn up at Brighton Station and ask some random bloke :moo:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Gutted that I can't be there...long standing family commitment (that I have tried to get out of). I will have an ear to the radio. With the number of travelling fans, it's sure to be a great afternoon. In the words of some cheesy PA announcer....Make some noise!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
So if we have nearly sold out the whole Putney end. Did we originally get 4k? and now have sold another 3k in the "neutral" end? meaning 7k in all?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So if we have nearly sold out the whole Putney end. Did we originally get 4k? and now have sold another 3k in the "neutral" end? meaning 7k in all?

Holds about 7.3k but c200 seats of segregation so yes, around 7k.

Obviously we can't be sure as it is labelled as a Mixed area but you can bet 90%+ of it is albion, especially when you consider there are plentiful seats remaining throughout the rest of the ground, particularly in the Hammersmith end which is equivalent pricing.

Unfortunately our official away attendance will still be recorded at 4k despite the extra 3k .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here