Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has made some great contributions this season, but tonight he gave the ball away and looked lethargic.

My guess is he has the bloody bug that is blighting so many of us. Wilson has had it. I have had it for 4 months, and so has my son.

The question, therefore, is this. Why don't the medical team impress upon the manager that said ill players be kept off the pitch till they are well? I can't afford the time or money to bugger off to somewhere warm and dry for 3 weeks to blow the virus out of my lungs. But BHA can, and should.

theboybilly

Has made some great contributions this season, but tonight he gave the ball away and looked lethargic.

My guess is he has the bloody bug that is blighting so many of us. Wilson has had it. I have had it for 4 months, and so has my son.

The question, therefore, is this. Why don't the medical team impress upon the manager that said ill players be kept off the pitch till they are well? I can't afford the time or money to bugger off to somewhere warm and dry for 3 weeks to blow the virus out of my lungs. But BHA can, and should.

Our only outfield ever-present and looking decidedly jaded of late. I think he's great and he was the first player Charlton fans asked me about earlier in the season - they miss him greatly.
I hope he can get back to his best very quickly as he is such an important element to the side

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Our only outfield ever-present and looking decidedly jaded of late. I think he's great and he was the first player Charlton fans asked me about earlier in the season - they miss him greatly.
I hope he can get back to his best very quickly as he is such an important element to the side

Yeah, I have a Charlton supporting mate who still drools over DS, albeit when he was there he lacked the discipline that makes a 90 minute contributor. And my mate always asks after DS, too. Blow those germs off, and come the Spring, hopefully we willall be feeling more chipper, and it will be Ka Boom! :drink::O

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yeah, I have a Charlton supporting mate who still drools over DS, albeit when he was there he lacked the discipline that makes a 90 minute contributor. And my mate always asks after DS, too. Blow those germs off, and come the Spring, hopefully we willall be feeling more chipper, and it will be Ka Boom! :drink::O

I agree. The trouble is that Dale and Berim have set very high standards and have been great all season. Dale's worse games have been when Kayal has not been alongside him. A few below par games but more noticeable because of the standards he has set.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
It may be pure coincidence, but I drank my first ever cup of Bovril at the Leeds game. I enjoyed it so much that I didn't drink any lager at either the Leeds or the Wednesday game.

This beef-riddled soup/drink has worked wonders; whilst I normally feel ill/under the weather at least 3 - 4 days of any given week, since I have made the switch to Bovril I feel perkier, less lethargic and have much less of a nauseous headache than I usually do after 14 pints of Fosters.

Maybe these multi-billionaire players should finally make the switch to Bovril too?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Thought he missed the PNE home game so not ever present. Maybe being rested next Tuesday

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
People are getting way too caried away over last nights performance.
The weather was shocking, both sides to be honest didnt look like scoring.
2 decent sides who were happy enough they didnt lose the game.
You just dont blow sides away every week escpecially good ones.
Decent enough point for me escpecially given the other results.

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex

We cannot play in the rain, Cardiff comes to mind!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here