Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So, assuming it's true, all players fit.

What's out best, winning starting XI?

Ryan
Schelotto Dunk Duffy Bong
Gross Propper Stephens Izquierdo
Locadia
Ulloa

OR

Ryan
Schelotto Dunk Duffy Goldson Izquierdo
Propper Gross Stephens
Locadia Ulloa

Obviously Bong/Suttner and Ulloa/Murray interchangeable

The bottom 3-5-2 looks ... intriguing

Knockaert super sub?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
LOL, I've been doing that a lot lately. My rapid-fire index finger only typing has been hitting the "o"o instead of the "i" when rattling out "shirt". Doesn't happen with other words, but happen a lot with "shirt".

I'm losing it, I'm properly losing it.

You're talking utter shot mate.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
We don't have enough players with an actual goal celebration so Leo coming back will tick that box.

Tap in, wheel away to the corner flag, slow into a stuttered trot and finish with an upward hand swinging into the air.

Lovely stuff.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Three things about Leo.

1. His goal at Forest was one of my favourite ever moments watching the Albion. Definitely top 3.
2. The more difficult the header was, the more likely he was to score it. Any cross lacking pace, floated in slightly behind him as he was falling the wrong way was guaranteed to go in.
3. I don't care if he's the right player for now & I would LOVE him back regardless

Unbelievable strong NECK.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We don't have enough players with an actual goal celebration so Leo coming back will tick that box.

Tap in, wheel away to the corner flag, slow into a stuttered trot and finish with an upward hand swinging into the air.

Lovely stuff.

was saying that myself last night... its a classy goal celebration

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ryan
Schelotto Dunk Duffy Bong
Gross Propper Stephens Izquierdo
Locadia
Ulloa

OR

Ryan
Schelotto Dunk Duffy Goldson Izquierdo
Propper Gross Stephens
Locadia Ulloa

Obviously Bong/Suttner and Ulloa/Murray interchangeable

The bottom 3-5-2 looks ... intriguing

Knockaert super sub?

Window business not done yet.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The more the morning has gone on the more up for this I am.

ALBION MOJO is growing!

Now let's get down to Southampton for a 3-0 defeat to get me back in line!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What we need now is to entice Craig Mackail-Smith back, in order to deliver the crosses Ulloa thrives on.

Anyone?

Just me then.

Actually not me at all.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What we need now is to entice Craig Mackail-Smith back, in order to deliver the crosses Ulloa thrives on.

Anyone?

Just me then.

Actually not me at all.

Not funny. Not even in jest. [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] might appreciate it though, he bought a labrador just for the memories...:moo:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

Anyone?

Just me then.

Actually not me at all.

This gave me a right chuckle.

How did we (and in fairness a large number of bigger clubs - West Ham and Leicester) get it so wrong? I remember Leo coming in against Arsenal and thinking "wow this is a different class of forward."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This gave me a right chuckle.

How did we (and in fairness a large number of bigger clubs - West Ham and Leicester) get it so wrong? I remember Leo coming in against Arsenal and thinking "wow this is a different class of forward."
Yeah that was his debut. Got in front of his man, held him off with a bit of strength and absolutely buried Barnes's cross.

Then in the last minute with Albion chasing an equaliser, CMS got in behind the defence and threw himself to the floor theatrically because he knew he couldn't score. Penalty!!! we all screamed. (In hope, as it blatantly wasn't). Then [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] turned to me and said "if that had been Ulloa, he'd have shrugged off the dubious defending and hammered it in anyway".

It was correct analysis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here