Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Are all of the shelves open?

Should be.

I thought we only had one shelf?

To date, for this game, no tickets have been offered for sale on the shelf. Other reports suggest it has been offered to groups. Seats together in the designated family area for this game (E1A and E1B) sold out long ago so it would have been nice to have more designated family space. If there are any unsold seats on the shelf it would be great if the club could make them available.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've been away for 2 weeks and literally have no idea what is going on here.

Are people really annoyed that they felt they 'had' to buy a ticket in the NS or ESU? Was there any incentive for people buying tickets a week ago? I've always treated this game as see how I feel later in the week and look at what seats are left.

30 minutes after the opening of the centre 2 blocks in the WSU, the following tickets are available:-

ESU: 602 (plus 32 WC seats. Centre 2 blocks sold out)
ESL: 17 family seat (most of these are WC too)
North: Front row WC only
WSL: Front row WC Only
WSU: 996 (suggesting over 300 sold in 30 mins, although I think the back rows were held back)

Currently 1558 non restricted tickets to choose from.

There are another 3200 ish that can still be released in the WSU
There is the potnetial for up to 250 more in the ESL by squeezing the restricted area
There are nearly 100 seats in E3H that never went on sale online
The status of the shelf is unknown

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Are some of the people buying the back rows in the WSU mistakenly believing they are the front rows? ??? It's not entirely clear on the site.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Are some of the people buying the back rows in the WSU mistakenly believing they are the front rows? ??? It's not entirely clear on the site.

The green pitch directly in front of Row A is a hint.

Capture.JPG

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Were they ever on sale? Look like the media seats at the back? They display the camera gantry seats at the front too but you can't buy them.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I was about to post exactly the same thing, having just read the announcement. Those numbers just do not stack up.

I suspect a lot of STHs are unallocated as part of a bigger (STH + X tickets) purchase, which means they'll not be getting their loyalty points, although I suspect many won't care about that bit.
I guess some might care when a future away fixture they miss out because the 10 points for this game have not been added to thier loyalty points total

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What about the moaning about how much it costs in petrol or the 2nd rate competition. Seems alot of excuses for the Palace game don't seem to count this game. Its still winter so will still be cold. #bottledpalacegame???

Last time I looked the Coventry game isn't on a Monday night, is not live on TV, and won't have police kettling albion fans to stop them getting to Falmer station after the match.

Game is on a Saturday afternoon, the proper time for a football match.
Not hijacked by a tv company.
Tickets are a reasonable price.

Hope this helps with your little fishing trip. :wink:

I've been away for 2 weeks and literally have no idea what is going on here.

Are people really annoyed that they felt they 'had' to buy a ticket in the NS or ESU?Was there any incentive for people buying tickets a week ago? I've always treated this game as see how I feel later in the week and look at what seats are left.

Really? This is NSC and the ususal suspects (few though they are), have had a right old moan for a couple of weeks.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
30 minutes after the opening of the centre 2 blocks in the WSU, the following tickets are available:-

ESU: 602 (plus 32 WC seats. Centre 2 blocks sold out)
ESL: 17 family seat (most of these are WC too)
North: Front row WC only
WSL: Front row WC Only
WSU: 996 (suggesting over 300 sold in 30 mins, although I think the back rows were held back)

Currently 1558 non restricted tickets to choose from.

There are another 3200 ish that can still be released in the WSU
There is the potnetial for up to 250 more in the ESL by squeezing the restricted area
There are nearly 100 seats in E3H that never went on sale online
The status of the shelf is unknown
Thanks as ever [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] for doing the leg work.
By my reckoning we have passed 25k sales now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
No problem to most as only a small proportion of ST holders go to away games

I think that is because of the large number of STH's holders against away tickets available. I missed out on the Saints tickets by 1 point, these 10 points for this game, could get me a future ticket over someone who got one for the Saints game and has not registered their fan number when buying Coventry tickets.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
The green pitch directly in front of Row A is a hint.

View attachment 94136

Obviously I know that you bellend. But it's hardly looks like a proper pitch does it? Just a green slab that doesn't extend the length of the area. Which is why I said 'not entirely clear'. If you're not used to using the ticket site, you could see how some people might mistakenly think, particularly when ordering tickets in the WSU, the tickets at the back are actually at the front, because prior to clicking on the WSU, the front seats are at the top, and then when you click on it, they are at the bottom. That could easily be remedied by labelling the green area 'PITCH'. What's wrong with making things as easy as possible for people? I know the club don't like to do that, particularly when it comes to ticketing matters. I've drawn you a diagram to help you understand.

pitch.png

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Obviously I know that you bellend. But it's hardly looks like a proper pitch does it? Just a green slab that doesn't extend the length of the area. Which is why I said 'not entirely clear'. If you're not used to using the ticket site, you could see how some people might mistakenly think, particularly when ordering tickets in the WSU, the tickets at the back are actually at the front, because prior to clicking on the WSU, the front seats are at the top, and then when you click on it, they are at the bottom. That could easily be remedied by labelling the green area 'PITCH'. What's wrong with making things as easy as possible for people? I know the club don't like to do that, particularly when it comes to ticketing matters. I've drawn you a diagram to help you understand.

Thanks for that, highly eloquent :thumbsup:

Useful diagram too, many thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here