Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] tattoos

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Love all my tattoos and so does my GF, 36 now and still getting more done when money dictates.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Love all my tattoos and so does my GF, 36 now and still getting more done when money dictates.

36 tattoos or years of age?

I got one and love it, quite simple, the date of my moms passing in roman numerals down the inside of my arm so covers up with a shirt.Money allowing I'd likely get more, I can see why they are known to be quite addictive

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s just personal taste but for me she isn’t enhanced by the tattoos. She’s got a lovely face, but the tattoos just make her look like a cheap bit of filth. And there’s enough of that around.

What about Ruby Rose?

Attachments

• 96593133-3CD8-411D-A4E2-E68F13E4E722.jpeg
    96593133-3CD8-411D-A4E2-E68F13E4E722.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 127

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
What about Ruby Rose?

She’s just not that attractive. But can you imagine being on top of that and you look down and see a tattoo of a guy with a gun in his hand... personally, that would be a moment killer for me (jokes aside) because I’d be rolling around in fits of laughter at how ridiculous it looks. But as I say, it’s personal taste.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
She’s just not that attractive. But can you imagine being on top of that and you look down and see a tattoo of a guy with a gun in his hand... personally, that would be a moment killer for me (jokes aside) because I’d be rolling around in fits of laughter at how ridiculous it looks. But as I say, it’s personal taste.

often :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s just personal taste but for me she isn’t enhanced by the tattoos. She’s got a lovely face, but the tattoos just make her look like a cheap bit of filth. And there’s enough of that around.

If that’s not enhancement what is?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m more into the “girl next door that looks like a posh piece but is really utter filth” type. Tattoos aren’t really a part of that look.

All said though, you make a very valid point.

Like wise, I can’t really argue against your post. I guess we should rejoice at the value of different opinion? I think this is the perfect example of the world being boring if we all liked the same.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 53, I now have 3 and am booked in for my fourth next week. All my tattoos are personal - my wedding date, a section of lyrics from our wedding first dance and a tattoo of the Unique chromosome organisation.

I will be adding some James lyrics next week.

I would like to think I don't fall into the low paid, low intelligence category, which I think is a massive generalisation.

Got my James tattoo done and am very happy with it... !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here