Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
...in the meantime Palace have their new man.

KD.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Actually it isn't that bad. Had one myself and the thought scares you far more than the reality. The do inject dye and a drug to make your heart work hard. Makes you feel a little tom n dick for a small time but that's it really. You then lie on a bed, hands above you whilst an imaging machine rotates around you. They film the heart under stress so to speak. It is fine, really.

Cheers........consultant doesn’t really think there is anything too wrong but he wants to be as close to 100% as he can get. I’ve had a couple of ‘abnormal’ (for a middle-aged desk jockey) ECGs in my routine medicals. He says the scan will confirm.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Suarez signed for Liverpool from the Dutch league.... just saying. Inferior league yes but doesn't mean every player in it is shit.

Top post. I have to say that as time has gone by, I've found myself getting rather Inter Milano. Yep - Keep up the good work :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Jurgen Locadia.....

Looks pretty average on the highlights reel

Better than nothing I guess but seems like another winger

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think he looks very good on the show reels but I think you a right about the winger bit.

He plays across the forward line and will be very useful but is not the out and out striker we need the most. He has played a good chunk of his career as a winger. It should mean Skalak, Kaz & either Hemed or Baldock are off though.

But, still to come.......

1 x Attacking Midfielder/No.10 to replace a bit of Brown & a bit of Sidwell. (Cairney?)

1 x No.9. Big, powerful & frighteningly fast with an eye for goal. (Ze Luis?)

1 x CB to allow a Goldson loan.

And that’s us done!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Is it like a cardiac stress perfusion test.........only know because I have got one next week [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] Sounds grim....2.5 hours of tests and scanning, injected dyes, two cannulas and a few minutes of nastiness with the stress-inducing drug going in.

Best wishes for that

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Cheers........consultant doesn’t really think there is anything too wrong but he wants to be as close to 100% as he can get. I’ve had a couple of ‘abnormal’ (for a middle-aged desk jockey) ECGs in my routine medicals. He says the scan will confirm.

The result will reveal if you have any tight 'restrictions' in the flow through the heart, hence the dye. If so they may suggest a stent. Done whilst awake and also a breeze, had one.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Currently injured with a hamstring. Missed the last 3 games since mid Dec. So medical will be interesting

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Indeed some of the general attacking play from PSV was utterly superb... I noted that they often committed more than one player forward when attacking... very odd that?!?

Propper would benefit from playing further forward... is Gross the problem here? Tough calls, I guess that's why Chris gets paid the big bucks etc.

Indeed but some of the defending left a bit to be desired

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently injured with a hamstring. Missed the last 3 games since mid Dec. So medical will be interesting

Not for the first time, in a weeks time we'll be told the transfer is off as the medical has picked up a problem with his hamstring.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here