Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I agree much of that. But I do find it odd that controlling immigration from outside the EU has never happened. It seems bonkers to me to make a referendum issue out of something that could easily be fixed by other means and will still need to be fixed by the exact same other means (nobody knows what) after we Brexit.

Putting controls in to limit the numbers of non EU citizens has happened its just that successive governments have struggled to be fully effective. Not a good enough excuse however to give up trying. 2004 had non EU immigration high at 370,000, it has fluctuated since but the trend is a reduction since then. 2014 287000, 2015 279000, 2016 264000, 2017 263000

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Mate, please read it carefully, I said the victory depended on an element of racists, Pastafarian seems to suggest that all paedos voted remain, as daft as that is, I don't consider that he is calling me a paedo. It was not aimed at you, or even the majority of leave voters.
It does not make me feel better at all.

It is indeed a crackers claim, along the same vein as those that come on here and say all racists voted Leave.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It is indeed a crackers claim, along the same vein as those that come on here and say all racists voted Leave.

I would put the large majority in your camp, as they tend to hold such beliefs, as they easily swallow the type of bullshit Farage stood in front of.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Blimey so you are telling me that Brexit is the fault of the Tories, not Europe

I thought the EU was the cause of all our ills

No, I'm saying before you posted your post did you not know this specific claim from one of our most closest EU partner .....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I agree with you that all racists voted Leave, I’m sure a few forgot to go to the ballot box.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No, I'm saying before you posted your post did you not know this specific claim from one of our most closest EU partner .....

Trademark tautologous and verbose [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would put the large majority in your camp, as they tend to hold such beliefs, as they easily swallow the type of bullshit Farage stood in front of.

Nah, the vast majority of racists in this country are under 60 years old, it isn’t an OAP thing, it’s a younger persons thing and we all know how remainers love to own the votes of anyone who is not eligible for a bus pass.

I agree with you that all racists voted Leave, I’m sure a few forgot to go to the ballot box.

Well yes, i remember the young people being criticised for not bothering to vote, maybe you are right and they simply forgot

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nah, the vast majority of racists in this country are under 60 years old, it isn’t an OAP thing, it’s a younger persons thing and we all know how remainers love to own the votes of anyone who is not eligible for a bus pass.

Well yes, i remember the young people being criticised for not bothering to vote, maybe you are right and they simply forgot

I know you know, that we all know, you have the generations levels of racism arse about face. But just in case someone gullible, like Ppf reads it, I should post this link. https://static.guim.co.uk/ni/1401199423885/Racial_generation_2805.svg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I agree with your generations levels of racism but total group percentages cannot exceed 100% in my tidy little mind.

I don't think you are reading the graphs properly.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I agree with your generations levels of racism but total group percentages cannot exceed 100% in my tidy little mind.

The Grauniad likes to make claims that have no basis in fact,but suit their own world-view.Only a real toby would believe them.:laugh:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Where on earth do you come up with this claptrap!?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here