Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Breakfast Pie

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Last one I had might as well have been a baked beans pie (which isn't a good thing...).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last one I had might as well have been a baked beans pie (which isn't a good thing...).

Quite. I shall be giving the baked bean pie a wide berh. As will I those who eat one. The beans are not even Heinz!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Agreed. Hardly any sausage at all, I'll stick with the chicken pie. Jalfrezi the other week was lush however

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
tuck in boys leave the sausage rolls for me??

We NEVER get the fantastic sausage rolls in WSL, and rarely see the chilli, balti or jalfrezi pie either. Lucky if there is anything at all left cloe to kick off sometimes. If I eat at the ground I usually end up having a box of chicken, or fish and chips outside.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I am saving a few ££s by making my own pitchside. A blind-baked fluffy pastry case, empty my flask full of this piping hot beauty and Bob's yer uncle.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
baked peans in a pie is a :thumbsup from me, the more the better, needs a poll

Oh goody. Another poll.

Go on then.

I said I'm cool with Heinz. So you'll have to specify the manufacturer. That means not only the likes of HP but also the outlet branded beans (Sainsbury, Safeway, etc). This needs to be thorough. But no weird SA stuff please (umngqusho or chakalaka & pap with biltong chunks etc).

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Oh goody. Another poll.

Go on then.

I said I'm cool with Heinz. So you'll have to specify the manufacturer. That means not only the likes of HP but also the outlet branded beans (Sainsbury, Safeway, etc). This needs to be thorough. But no weird SA stuff please (umngqusho or chakalaka & pap with biltong chunks etc).

pap is a no go for me the rest fine :) Branston peas are now better than Heinz IMO now

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Oh goody. Another poll.

Go on then.

chakalaka on toast or a spud is great and cheap when you just wanna open a tin

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here