Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Oh my god, I have just watched the video. What about bunch of knobs. The kid is unschooled, not sure on age but she thinks he can count to twenty. Really and that's it? And he's breast feeding! Living off the grid but he has an iPad! That kid looks a complete handful because they will not tell him off. Bunch of idiots.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They're just £99,855 short of their target now. It's going well.

D

Deleted User X18H

Steady on folks.

I can't say their ideals are my cup of tea either, but hey ho, I guess they're entitled to do what they want, within the boundaries of the law. One or two of the comments on this thread are really quite unpleasant, so can we at least keep the mockery reasonably civilised? References to rape, and also comments of the "they should be shot" variety, however tongue-in-cheek they were meant to be, are a bit below the belt, IMHO.

Personally, I was curious about the woman's intention to treat any incidences of cancer solely with natural remedies. All well and good, but how will she even know anybody has cancer without standard medical intervention? The son has asthma, I recall, and she took him to hospital then. It seems to be a bit of a case of "I'll stick to my principles when it suits".

Also, the "sleeping in the same room together" thing is a bit weird for me. I guess it does go on all over the world, mainly for reasons of poverty, but... :ohmy:

I assume they don't own a house in Brighton, as you'd rather assume that selling almost any property in the city would raise far more than their fundraising target. It's hard to see their appeal raising the money they're after, but who knows, perhaps there's an idealistic millionaire out there who's going to surprise us all and bung them the entire amount? Stranger things have happened...

I foresee a few other new babies being named Ulysses after this, by the way :lol:
I'm going to Costa Rica next week.

No sorry. What's it called ? Costa Coffee

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's the little brat play on his ipad though..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So you're calling, amongst many, many others, our very own NHS part of the "no medicine brigade"?

http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/central-america/costa-rica/costa-rica-malaria-map.aspx

And if you really want to play top trumps with school mates living in Costa Rica, on the evidence provided, you'd lose. :D

ok....i'll clarify , my bad for using malaria as an example of the illnesses requiring medical intervention , i'm sure , however, that an island paradise in the tropics will have plenty of other potential hazards which may precipitate the need for medical assistance....:thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ok....i'll clarify , my bad for using malaria as an example of the illnesses requiring medical intervention , i'm sure , however, that an island paradise in the tropics will have plenty of other potential hazards which may precipitate the need for medical assistance....:thumbsup:

Wont be long before young Useless starts copying the locals and you just know will end in tears

crocodile-pet_8.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They'd be doing the world a far bigger favour if they donated wha ever money they get to a school project in Costa Rica.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

And they like letting their kids wander round barefoot all the time so that they can "feel everything". That'll go well in a jungle then, what could possibly go wrong ? Didn't do Mowgli any harm I suppose.

Anyway, there is ZERO chance of these new-age hippy wastrels and their feral kids scrounging enough to get as far as the Isle of Wight, let alone Costa Rica, so it doesn't really matter. Do either of them actually have JOBS though ? I didn't see anything mentioning it - presumably that would involve them engaging with "the grid" that they are so keen to avoid.

If they did somehow make it to some sub-tropical clearing to live in a mud hut, my guess would be that after a couple of weeks trying to live off berries and twigs and chanting kumbayah with weeds in their hair, they'd be spunking the rest of their "donations" on getting airlifted back to the nearest Radisson, and setting up another fund to get back to Brighton ASAP. The deluded tree-hugging, yoghurt-knitting, lentil-guzzling freaks.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Modern_Parents

Malcolm and Cressida Wright-Pratt are parents whose obsession with ethical and environmental awareness often works against their basic role as parents to Tarquin and Guinevere. The Modern Parents do not believe in childhood activities such as fairgrounds, fast food restaurants, games, competitions and sports, toys, normal holidays or mainstream school and impose their moral positions on their children and the children of others. They take the moral high-ground because of their ideologies and expect everyone to appreciate their actions.

In the March 2008 issue of Viz they visit Uncle Eddie for his daughter Amy's second birthday party and give their niece an ethical gift, which seems (to Eddie) to be a "donation to an Oxfam-funded goat thingy for a starving African family", but turns out to be a donation to their own "Malcolm and Cressida Ethical Living Awareness Project".

Truth is stranger than fiction.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Modern_Parents

Malcolm and Cressida Wright-Pratt are parents whose obsession with ethical and environmental awareness often works against their basic role as parents to Tarquin and Guinevere. The Modern Parents do not believe in childhood activities such as fairgrounds, fast food restaurants, games, competitions and sports, toys, normal holidays or mainstream school and impose their moral positions on their children and the children of others. They take the moral high-ground because of their ideologies and expect everyone to appreciate their actions.

In the March 2008 issue of Viz they visit Uncle Eddie for his daughter Amy's second birthday party and give their niece an ethical gift, which seems (to Eddie) to be a "donation to an Oxfam-funded goat thingy for a starving African family", but turns out to be a donation to their own "Malcolm and Cressida Ethical Living Awareness Project".

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Maybe this is all one big sketch joke?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if they agreed to sail to costa rica in a 16th century wardrobe with a brassiere as a sail and eat only dry shredded wheat for the duration of the journey i still couldn't think any less of them......*****

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I see "Anonymous" has donated £100. I can only assume that's another donation to themselves.

It's really going well for them :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here