Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] female commentator?

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
So a women commentating on a man's game - with a male co-commentator chipping in from time to time when she allows - is progress in your mind?

Well done - you have been well and truly socially engineered.

What's the weather like in 1970?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Male, female :shrug:

Tend to have music on over the pictures anyway to avoid the generally tedious delivery.

Both at The Amex and away we cope OK without media ejaculations so why should TV viewing be any different?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Tend to have music on over the pictures anyway to avoid the generally tedious delivery.

Both at The Amex and away we cope OK without media ejaculations so why should TV viewing be any different?

Not a criticism but a genuine question. When people say "I listen to music instead of the game", is that ACTUALLY true?

I don't listen to the commentators as such, but the whole sound experience as well. If I'm watching a game I want to be fully emersed in it. Hearing the crowd, the chants, the roars of celebration.

Turning the volume off just loses so much from the viewing experience for me. It feels like it would be completely soulless.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not a criticism but a genuine question. When people say "I listen to music instead of the game", is that ACTUALLY true?

I don't listen to the commentators as such, but the whole sound experience as well. If I'm watching a game I want to be fully emersed in it. Hearing the crowd, the chants, the roars of celebration.

Turning the volume off just loses so much from the viewing experience for me. It feels like it would be completely soulless.

No word of a lie, with so many albums coming out recently the only chance I have to give them a bash is during the constant football.

It has been quite therapeutic and worked really well. Chaouche and Agnes Obel LateNightTales yesterday.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The 1990’s called , they want their 1950’, called jokes back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL at you and all the other leftists referencing the past, with the amount of 3rd world immigrants your advocating to be imported its the future to.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I agree on the commentator but Alex Scott is a massive find. Knowledgable, clever, likeable. I’m a big fan.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
LOL at you and all the other leftists referencing the past, with the amount of 3rd world immigrants your advocating to be imported its the future to.

:lolol:

I’m a leftist ? Think this one went right over your head :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The future to what?

Oh and WHOOSH. [emoji23]

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Because you're missing Glenn Hoddle's dreary saying, ten times a game, "He'll be disappointed with that Clive"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here