Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Librisa Breeze - Royal Hunt Cup

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Stratum looks a really interesting one.... Not run on the flat since October 2016 but has run three times over hurdles since then.. maybe to protect his flat rating? Tony very shrewd with his handicap ratings, would be very interested to see any money for this one in the morning... definitely one to watch in the betting :thumbsup:
6/1 currently but only 5’s with PP (Irish angle)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Good luck to all the NSCers who reported earlier in the week that they'd done Tony Bloom each way trebles/patents at Ascot :thumbsup:

Wish I had done the treble. Only had the 5ew on flaming spear missed the opening day. Gone 15ew today on librisa breeze at 11-1 this morning.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If not for Foolaad running i would of probably had a punt and will not begrudge another win for LB as it has paid out for me a few times now , just can't see it winning or even placing today so you know what to do :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If not for Foolaad running i would of probably had a punt and will not begrudge another win for LB as it has paid out for me a few times now , just can't see it winning or even placing today so you know what to do :lolol:

Foolaad in the 5.00?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here