Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
even if he did bring off jose due to defence, then why the **** were they cutting through us at will. Also shows his negativity, we're chasing a game, so let's make a defensive sub.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well no one said it was going to be easy. Let’s not get too downhearted about today, there is still plenty of work left to do and points to play for.

You never know, this loss might just prompt TB to open that cheque book a little wider.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
9 out of 12 away games we’ve failed to score in. Let’s hope at least one new addition before Chelsea game to give ourselves any chance of staying up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
West Brom have just cleared from a corner didnt know that was possible thought it always went in the net.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well no one said it was going to be easy. Let’s not get too downhearted about today, there is still plenty of work left to do and points to play for.

You never know, this loss might just prompt TB to open that cheque book a little wider.

I'm downhearted today, I haven't been at all this season, but I am today. We have been pretty awful.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Au contraire, I love the Championship. :wozza:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Our lack of squad depth is costing us. Stephens and Propper been poor but Kayal only replacement. Knockaert looks knackered but can't replace him. Goldson should get a run in place of Duffy. Schelotto hasn't shown enough to give confidence despite poor Bruno form.

Disagree. Our reserves played Palace off the park, we have good depth but we need a striker. Goldson for Duffy Chelsea please.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Think it might have to be a chasm at this rate

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here