Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I cant be bothered to read back through this thread. Has someone posted that picture of that crying baby yet?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

Yeah, I'm thinking of supporting Huddersfield this season and I think you should too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

Tony Bloom must wonder why he bothered sometimes :rolleyes:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Truly the most pathetic thread ever, I've had enough. Time for an extended holiday from NSC as it actually more depressing than not signing a striker. I log in a couple of times a day and it's always been an important connection to the pulse of the club. I know there are only a relatively few negative posters but they are becoming like knotweed and ruining this site. Going to enjoy this season come what may. To the myriad of decent posters on here, have fun and enjoy the ride.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I cant be bothered to read back through this thread. Has someone posted that picture of that crying baby yet?

No. :shrug:

animated-crying-screaming-baby.gif

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Look at his posts over the past 24 hours.
He's been like this on NSC for as long as I can remember.

Yes, he has. It's his MO. He has always liked a good wind up and times it well.

I know I spend a lot of time on Nsc, which also gives me time to watch and observe. As well the fact, that I know junior personally, will tell you that I know he's a wind up merchant.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yes, he has. It's his MO. He has always liked a good wind up and times it well.

I know I spend a lot of time on Nsc, which also gives me time to watch and observe. As well the fact, that I know junior personally, will tell you that I know he's a wind up merchant.

Fair enough.
Great fishing by him then if that's the case.

Weird to cast nets across half the entire board though.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Of course, the OP is fishing. I cannot believe so many have bitten.

The problem with fishing is that you're never sure what you will catch until its on the bank. I think Junior is in danger of landing the world record sized Catfish, that may bite him in the arse

el punal

Oh my God! Of all the mind numbing, crap posts about why the club haven't spent zillions on a new striker you come along with this tasty item which takes the biscuit. On second thoughts are you winding us all up? The reason I say this is because I really don't think any sensible, thoughtful and sincere Albion fan would come up with this unadulterated load of cobblers.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Oh my God! Of all the mind numbing, crap posts about why the club haven't spent zillions on a new striker you come along with this tasty item which takes the biscuit. On second thoughts are you winding us all up? The reason I say this is because I really don't think any sensible, thoughtful and sincere Albion fan would come up with this unadulterated load of cobblers.

You'd be surprised. Think of Ernest without the humour.

el punal

You'd be surprised. Think of Ernest without the humour.

I must admit I'm beyond surprises today. I don't think I've read so many negative posts about the Albion since the bad, old Hyypia days. Some so-called fans need to take a long hard look at themselves and realise how fortunate we all are to be where we are and how got here.

Jan 30, 2008

fair comment
regards
DR

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Ungrateful... if i was Bloom i'd find out who you are and ban you from the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here