Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for Bloom to sell?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

Time for you to think about being a Brighton fan.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
You would rather support a club owned by a dodgy Russian, some big Chinese conglomerate, or an American hedge fund, who's only interest is to reap as much TV money as possible, than a local lifelong supporter, who has invested the thick end of 300million in the club, and has a family history with it.

Good luck convincing anyone on here, apart from the long term trolls, a few JCLs, and the weak minded.

So you would rather feel warm and fuzzy but get beat 2-0 every Saturday this season and look forward to Boro Away again next season rathet than pay the wages required to sign someone to score some goals this season and give us a chance of staying up?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I've woken up this morning to see that we didn't sign a striker yesterday. This sends a clear signal to me that Bloom doesn't have the funds and/or will for us to stay in the PL.

With this in mind, is it time for him to step aside and sell to a foreign investor?

Someones head has to roll for our inability to sign a striker and in my opinion that should start at the top. I think he's just shown a massive lack of ambition and fear we are destined for the Championship next season.

What do you get out of posting this? I mean, really?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I'm as pissed off as anyone that we didn't sign a striker (I honestly think the only question now is whether we can better Derby's 11 points in 2008), but OP is ridiculous.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003

After years of your banal postings I had come to the conclusion that you were a complete moron.

Seems I've been overestimating your abilities

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
So you would rather feel warm and fuzzy but get beat 2-0 every Saturday this season and look forward to Boro Away again next season rathet than pay the wages required to sign someone to score some goals this season and give us a chance of staying up?

Yes, if it means that we don't go nearly bust again. Seriously.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I would prefer to be in the championship with Tony Bloom in charge than in the Premier League owned by a foreign billionaire with no connections to the club. Why is Premier League football so important to you that you would wish a change of ownership ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You are either:

a. :fishing:

b. :drink::drink::drink:

c. :smokin:

Please, let's get behind a great man who has been integral in saving the club, has invested a bl00dy fortune and loves the team and IS A GENUINE FAN

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I would prefer to be in the championship with Tony Bloom in charge than in the Premier League owned by a foreign billionaire with no connections to the club. Why is Premier League football so important to you that you would wish a change of ownership ?

Me too, doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy the complete disaster I think this season is going to be.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

tenor.gif

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Kin Hell, I think Percy Pongo has shell shock.

I would rather support a Tony Bloom owned Brighton in any division than some mid table Prem club owned by foreign investors thanks very much. We're Brighton, we're owned & run by a Brighton nut, and that is how I want it to stay always. It's one of the things I take great pride in.
Give your head a wobble mate!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have faith in TB it's about building a club that is sustainable for the future we don't want be one season wonder.
Keep the faith.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Having supported the club through the war years, and seen what damage can be inflicted on a football club by business men who's only interest was the assists, and how local fans fought to save it, and our previous and present Chairmen were integral to that process, then , yes, I'm not going to throw my toys out of the Priam over a potential relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here