Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion pundits wanted

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
I’ve heard from the News Editor at Premier League Productions, the organisation that produces programmes and content for Premier League rights holders around the world.

They are seeking some Albion supporters who, from time to time, would be prepared to give their reaction to stories about the club for the benefit of those overseas fans.

The specification I’ve been given is “local Brighton fans who are eloquent and responsible; at most travelling would be to the Amex Stadium”.

If this sounds like you then please PM me.

Thank you

Tim

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

el punal

I’ve heard from the News Editor at Premier League Productions, the organisation that produces programmes and content for Premier League rights holders around the world.

They are seeking some Albion supporters who, from time to time, would be prepared to give their reaction to stories about the club for the benefit of those overseas fans.

The specification I’ve been given is “local Brighton fans who are eloquent and responsible; at most travelling would be to the Amex Stadium”.

If this sounds like you then please PM me.

Thank you

Tim

So having a "beer fight" is out then?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That sounds right up [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION]'s street....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I would vote for our very own Edna to do it in all honesty, anyone that says women do not know their football should listen up, knows her Albion stuff inside and out.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Here we go...Wannabe's...GO!

Please though, let it be a proper fan and not some glory hunting JCL who is clueless about the club!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It has to be someone who has been sporting the club since the Goldstone days and is happy speaking up. I will therefore suggest that is is [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION] as he was always ringing the phone in after the Withdean games until he transferred to studio.

This has the added bonus that he can double up on Huddersfield as well

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It has to be someone who has been sporting the club since the Goldstone days and is happy speaking up. I will therefore suggest that is is [MENTION=20]Publius Ovidius[/MENTION] as he was always ringing the phone in after the Withdean games until he transferred to studio.

This has the added bonus that he can double up on Huddersfield as well

It all be some clueless JCL that is a total embarrassment... Thank god it's only overseas viewers that will see it!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I would vote for our very own Edna to do it in all honesty, anyone that says women do not know their football should listen up, knows her Albion stuff inside and out.
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION].

D

Deleted member 2719

Please make it someone who talks sense about football and isn't a dullard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here