Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Widely published??? as i have said to Bozza above, i assumed, stupid me.:dunce:

And as i keep repeating surely this is a common sense business thing.

eg sorry MR Boots you have actually missed the deadline, i can't promise anything but i will ask a senior and get back to you.

Goes and looks at customers record, probably doesn't know the goldstone, gillingham, and withdean spend so basis it on the AMEX spend.

Oh he has a ten year old and his wife is a member and now want's his daughter to join.

Scenario 1

Ok MR boots just this once we are prepared to do this as it should have been looked at first rather than abruptly dealt with although your were late, your darling daughter can have her replica shirt on membership not just the Tat.

Result. Many thanks Club i love BHA my daughter loves BHA and we have a #Togetherness.

Scenario 2.

No you are too late, rules are rules, we will send you the tat though.

Result. Thoroughly pissed off fan of 40 + years with a first ever divorce on the cards.

IMO Customer services does not understand the original Goldstone, Gillingham, and withdean fans and probably don't even understand football or the offside rule.

Controversial probably but i am beyond caring as they seem to be.

I'm guessing that scenario one would have become reality if you hadn't dealt with the call in the way that I can imagine you dealt with it, judging by how you're coming across on here....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No, I'm sorry sir, I do not.

You can contact him by sending a PM to [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION]

As many others have joined the list, it seems rude not to take advantage of such a generous offer from Mr Run. I've three kids, but two of them are over seven. One got a FREE shirt, one didn't, so could I retrospectively apply for one, and get one from Little Miss Bobkin too?

Thanks in advance,

GB.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As many others have joined the list, it seems rude not to take advantage of such a generous offer from Mr Run. I've three kids, but two of them are over seven. One got a FREE shirt, one didn't, so could I retrospectively apply for one, and get one from Little Miss Bobkin too?

Thanks in advance,

GB.
Of course:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
Gullsworth * 1 (2nd awaiting approval)
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull
Goldstone1976 * 3 (8 awaiting approval)
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
Greg Bobkin * 2

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Oh sod it !

Give us a shirt Trig ? Whatever the qualifying rules are i meet them

or if I don't it wasn't my fault

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Of course:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
Greg Bobkin * 2

So despite my SHOUTING you still leave me off the list ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I completely forgot to sign my cat up when she was a kitten. She's 10 now but I went to Sudbury so surely I qualify to get her one in retrospect. She sits and listens to away games with me and would have gone to Gillingham if she had been born and ventured more than 20 yards from the house. I mean, for crying out loud, she is only small so it wouldn't take much material. Do the club really want the next generation of cats to not listen to games in future and merely show indifference when I go mad over a goal rather than scarpering as she does now? Won't someone think of the cats?

Of course:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
Greg Bobkin * 2

PUT ME ON THE BLOODY LIST.

Bloody jobsworths.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Widely published??? as i have said to Bozza above, i assumed, stupid me.:dunce:

And as i keep repeating surely this is a common sense business thing.

eg sorry MR Boots you have actually missed the deadline, i can't promise anything but i will ask a senior and get back to you.

Goes and looks at customers record, probably doesn't know the goldstone, gillingham, and withdean spend so basis it on the AMEX spend.

Oh he has a ten year old and his wife is a member and now want's his daughter to join.

Scenario 1

Ok MR boots just this once we are prepared to do this as it should have been looked at first rather than abruptly dealt with although your were late, your darling daughter can have her replica shirt on membership not just the Tat.

Result. Many thanks Club i love BHA my daughter loves BHA and we have a #Togetherness.

Scenario 2.

No you are too late, rules are rules, we will send you the tat though.

Result. Thoroughly pissed off fan of 40 + years with a first ever divorce on the cards.

IMO Customer services does not understand the original Goldstone, Gillingham, and withdean fans and probably don't even understand football or the offside rule.

Controversial probably but i am beyond caring as they seem to be.
Can't stop to debate the many ways you are wrong. Got to dash to M & S and demand a free pullover for the winter as I have spent a lot of money there over the years. I know they don't currently offer free pullovers but the weather is changing and I want one. Otherwise I'll go on M & S chat and slag them off - oh, hang on a minute, better put my watch right in case I make a real tit of myself!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Already at over 30 pages, this thread has been very valuable, especially since most of us are getting cash money from the glorious Chicken Run. Junior kit is £35 so I'm expecting something along those lines per child. Looking forward to getting myself some craft ales. I MEAN KITS FOR THE KIDS HAAH

I just popped on to double check what my latest nippers can look forward to, and I noted with irony that the small print is the same size as all the other print. You couldn't really get a less small printy offer than this!!

Young Seagulls Free to join
  • Welcome pack
  • Access to come and watch an ‘open training session’ at the Amex
  • FREE replica home shirt for the junior members 7th birthday – voucher issued to collect in store*
  • Annual birthday card
  • FREE entry to Young Seagulls open day (U16s)
  • Invitation to purchase a ticket for Young Seagulls Christmas party (U16s subject to availability)

*Young Seagulls must be signed up as Young Seagulls members for at least one calendar month prior to their birthday to qualify for a free 7th birthday shirt.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Already at over 30 pages, this thread has been very valuable, especially since most of us are getting cash money from the glorious Chicken Run. Junior kit is £35 so I'm expecting something along those lines per child. Looking forward to getting myself some craft ales. I MEAN KITS FOR THE KIDS HAAH

I just popped on to double check what my latest nippers can look forward to, and I noted with irony that the small print is the same size as all the other print. You couldn't really get a less small printy offer than this!!

Young Seagulls Free to join
•*** Welcome pack
•** *Access to come and watch an ‘open training session’ at the Amex
•** *FREE replica home shirt for the junior members 7th birthday – voucher issued to collect in store**
•** *Annual birthday card
•** *FREE entry to Young Seagulls open day (U16s)
•** *Invitation to purchase a ticket for Young Seagulls Christmas party (U16s subject to availability)

*Young Seagulls must be signed up as Young Seagulls members for at least one calendar month prior to their birthday to qualify for a free 7th birthday shirt.
*Unless you went to the Goldstone and Withdean and everything of course. Natch.

I think you missed a bit - edited for you.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Can't stop to debate the many ways you are wrong. Got to dash to M & S and demand a free pullover for the winter as I have spent a lot of money there over the years. I know they don't currently offer free pullovers but the weather is changing and I want one. Otherwise I'll go on M & S chat and slag them off - oh, hang on a minute, better put my watch right in case I make a real tit of myself!

Are you the Real Steve Earle?

How many bathrooms do you have?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Of course:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
Greg Bobkin * 2

Hi Trig,

Could you take my name off the list? I have pulled my finger out of my arse and just phoned the club to get the youngest registered, So relieved that I won't have to remember to do it myself in 5 1/2 years time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
PUT ME ON THE BLOODY LIST.

Bloody jobsworths.
I want to, I just need a little help first. When Chicken Run checks the list, he mentions a few names on the list and I have to explain why they're getting the payment. If someone's on the list and I can't explain why, I'm in big trouble. I'm a terrible liar, so I just need a good reason. Do you have any children, or do you have brothers or sisters with children, who haven't received a free shirt?

Oh sod it !

Give us a shirt Trig ? Whatever the qualifying rules are i meet them

or if I don't it wasn't my fault
It's pretty difficult to argue with that.

So despite my SHOUTING you still leave me off the list ?
Rest assured sir, you are on the list in the office. The online list isn't always up to date. I apologise for causing you concern.

I completely forgot to sign my cat up when she was a kitten. She's 10 now but I went to Sudbury so surely I qualify to get her one in retrospect. She sits and listens to away games with me and would have gone to Gillingham if she had been born and ventured more than 20 yards from the house. I mean, for crying out loud, she is only small so it wouldn't take much material. Do the club really want the next generation of cats to not listen to games in future and merely show indifference when I go mad over a goal rather than scarpering as she does now? Won't someone think of the cats?
I hear you sir, yet another situation overlooked by the club. I will discuss this with Chicken Run at our next meeting and see if we can do anything to help.

Current list:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle
Ernest
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
dazzer6666
Greg Bobkin * 2
WATFORD zero

Hi Trig,

Could you take my name off the list? I have pulled my finger out of my arse and just phoned the club to get the youngest registered, So relieved that I won't have to remember to do it myself in 5 1/2 years time.
Certainly, although may I say this is most unusual. How on earth have you managed to do that in such a short space of time?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Current list:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle
Ernest
S'hampton Seagull
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
dazzer6666
Greg Bobkin * 2
WATFORD zero

On the off chance that Mr Run needs to stagger delivery of his generous gifts due to the weight of interest, is there an order of precedence that will be followed or will it be first come first served?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I want to, I just need a little help first. When Chicken Run checks the list, he mentions a few names on the list and I have to explain why they're getting the payment. If someone's on the list and I can't explain why, I'm in big trouble. I'm a terrible liar, so I just need a good reason. Do you have any children, or do you have brothers or sisters with children, who haven't received a free shirt?

It's pretty difficult to argue with that.

Rest assured sir, you are on the list in the office. The online list isn't always up to date. I apologise for causing you concern.

I hear you sir, yet another situation overlooked by the club. I will discuss this with Chicken Run at our next meeting and see if we can do anything to help.

Current list:

Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
LamieRobertson
Gullflyinghigh
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle
Ernest
MattBackHome
edna krabappel
dazzer6666
Greg Bobkin * 2
WATFORD zero

Certainly, although may I say this is most unusual. How on earth have you managed to do that in such a short space of time?

I must admit this thread spurred me on, so thank you [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]. It took a massive 5 mins call!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
On the off chance that Mr Run needs to stagger delivery of his generous gifts due to the weight of interest, is there an order of precedence that will be followed or will it be first come first served?

It cannot possibly be that simple. There will be a hugely complex algorithm I reckon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here