Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Open-Top Bus parade

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Fck em. You wait, when they next play us they will sing "you've never won fk all" again, oblivious to the fact that the only trophy they've lifted in living memory was at a cost to local businesses. They deserve to be the lower league shite that they are and I hope they get relegated again next season.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I bet they sing 'Leicester City we're coming for you!' as well on their parade. :lolol:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Coming from the Chichester area I have nothing but contempt for these chaps .
There used to be a few shirts walking round this area but not so now and when they were lording it over us lowly mortals in the dark days they made sure they gave it to us with both barrels with no exception.
We do sometimes see them going to matches now and instead of the usual derogatory remarks they tend to skulk off with embarrassment with their tails between their legs ...... Twats

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
1620h3p.jpg

Brilliant, made me laugh :lolol:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'm with [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] on this. Having to play lower league football isn't suffering. They still have a club to support. Not a single of those ****ing clowns asked questions of where the money was coming from when they were winning the FA Cup and playing Milan in the Europa League and giving it the big 'un. I've met plenty of decent Palace fans but I've only ever met one Pompey fan is wasn't a complete cock-end.

Hope they go straight back down. Twats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I've got a #twats story.

Last night I was at Jnr's school interpretive dance evening at the Pompey Guildhall.
(I was crapping myself that Sky would give us another Friday nighter).

Anyhoo back to the multistory to pay.
There was a queue 20 deep for the first machine, but 30 foot away another unused machine.
I walked past 'them' paid at the other machine.
Walked back past them to the car.

Not only did they all watch me and stay in the queue, more had joined.
For all I know they're still there now.

#twats.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm with [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] on this. Having to play lower league football isn't suffering. They still have a club to support. Not a single of those ****ing clowns asked questions of where the money was coming from when they were winning the FA Cup and playing Milan in the Europa League and giving it the big 'un. I've met plenty of decent Palace fans but I've only ever met one Pompey fan is wasn't a complete cock-end.

Hope they go straight back down. Twats.
Tidy rant, spot on, nicely done. :clap2:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
As I said in my original post it's the fans that have suffered - I really don't get the gloating over other clubs' trials and tribulations.

Ok so they sang "whatever" - at least their club have survived - a fan-owned club and good luck to them on getting promotion.

Lets just enjoy our own success rather than glorifying in others' misery.

I take it you haven't been on the receiving end of their total knobery and twatishness over the years .

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
What about Paulsgrove ? the only place that has me yearning for Luton, Grimsby, Gillingham and Port Talbot, and it's on the south coast FFS

Getting out alive after a night out in Paulsgrove rates as one of the great achievements in my life

That did make me larf !

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I take it you haven't been on the receiving end of their total knobery and twatishness over the years .

Explain "knobery and twatishness'.

First time I went to Portsmouth was as a 13 year old on the train in 1966 taking a French boy whom my father had met his mother during the war in Rheims. The game vs Millwall was "mental" - my first experience of football hooliganism.

I have been punched by a Pompey "fan" during a Boxing Day game in 1986 but didn't react as I was with my brother in law and didn't want him to witness how much of a thug I was.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Presumably there will be millions of the Greatest Fans In The World having to watch at home on TV, as they surely won't all fit on Southsea Common.

It is kind of funny watching a club who did the big FA Cup winners parade a few years back organise another one to celebrate finishing third in the Fourth Division :lolol:

But they didn't - they're Champions - ok it's only League Two.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They reckon will have almost as many fans at their parade as(at ours) us though..if not more...

Edit:not THEY i that's me..

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Champions. With 87 points. Having never led the table till the end of play today. Bizarre but fair play, that is football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
More incentive for us to win the league title then as we cannot be out done by those morons. The Disney man buying the club says it is because of the devotion to the club by the fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here