Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What celebrity your age do you think, man, shes peng?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Born Joyce Penelope Wilhelmina Frankenberg,and would probably freeze somebody who used peng anywhere near her Jane-Seymour.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Kylie is pretty much the same age as me... Love Kylie.

2af3f6e5ba69e949_KMmain.xxxlarge.jpg
If she was my age then she'd have been my choice. Been (slightly) obsessed with her since I was about 14 and I'd pick her over pretty much anyone, regardless of age.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was compelled to go and look this up the other day when it started appearing on Facebook a lot.

According to the Urban Dictionary, it is a form of the word babe, but stands for Before Anyone Else.

I suspect the Halle Berry picture has just made this NSFW and NSFG and this is about to be moved.....!!

I've also heard that the "Before Anyone Else" theory is very much a BACKRONYM (ie an acronym coined AFTER the word has appeared).

Regardless, it must be destroyed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't think anyone or anything is "peng", because if I used that word seriously in life, I'd have to punch myself really hard in the face.

All that said, Emma Watson would do.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread has made me realise that the hottest women on the planet are still older than me.

Or maybe just that the older women I always lusted after when I was younger are still incredibly fit.

Kylie 47, Jen 46 etc.

Either way, it's all good....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here