Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great way to deal with those scam emails!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is brilliant. This guy started replying to the crappy scam emails you always get.
Very funny.

A few words with the web's con artists

http://gu.com/p/4b4g9?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tapatalk

Excellent! :lolol:

'Catherine Hetherington
James, Keith is Fine please let me know. He’s having a meeting with the british embassy now to get replacement passports. Please go to the western union. I owe you A lot…
Catherine

James Veitch
Cat, I’ll pop along first thing tomorrow. I must say though, Keith seems remarkably capable for a Yorkshire terrier.'

:laugh:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I never see any of these as they go straight into my spam box but I might have a look later to see if there's any sport to be had

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I had one of these mails this week, purportedly from a friend, saying he was stuck in Turkey and needed £1200.

By the time I saw it he had sent another ,on a different mail , denying the first one... I agree that if you reply you are asking for more.:spam::spam:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I did this once, except it wasn't via email. Someone had hacked the Facebook account of a person who I knew and contacted me via Messenger. Similar story, stuck in the Philippines, had broken her arm, missed flight home, had to pay hospital bills etc. Could I send money by Western Union, please.

I told her I thought I should check with my husband (she would know I'm neither female nor gay). 'She' said not to worry, my husband was there with her in the Philippines!!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I told 'her' that I'd raised the money to help, and my church wanted to double it to help her get home in comfort. 'She' got very excited at that. I found a sample Western Union transaction number online and sent it to her. Had 'her' running to the post office in Cebu City several times trying to cash in, before giving her a bit of a mouthful.

Was fun, felt good and there were no repercussions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here