Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Stoke lose to Man City

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
While there is the possibility that other struggling clubs will really up their game as it comes to the crunch, we seem to have forgotten the possibility that we could do so too. Chris has been playing a long, steady game but he’s almost certainly got a “balls to the wall” Plan B if required.

well said, my thoughts exactly...it never works out that simply (ie everyone else gets points and we wouldnt) best case example......we BEAT Arsenal (unexpected) so who knows.....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No Sergio Aguero

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I never play any of these games to come on paper. I look at the players we have and see a team who on their day could batter any of the bottom teams to pieces, especially at home. So foe me SAFE but don't take it for granted. We gotta go grab it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on Citey 0-6 please

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
How dull must it be to be a city fan, just pass it around enlessly, yet the opposition aren't good enough to get the ball back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How dull must it be to be a city fan, just pass it around enlessly, yet the opposition aren't good enough to get the ball back.

You don’t remember us playing like that in League One, now that certainly wasn’t dull for Albion fans, well not for this one anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here