Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **January Transfer Window 2019**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

More clubs interested means the price will be driven up. £20 million would be a great piece of business for all concerned in my opinion.

20m is okay, if we can replace him with a similar player, would we have anyone earmarked?

Is Ashworth driving this hype looking for his first big sale???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seriously, we know nothing.

:tumble:

Parandeh_Daryayi

Jul 24, 2018
Silicon Valley
IN :

Burn ( loan ends )
Powell ( £5m)
Moore (£15m)

(Connolly & Gyokeres in 1st team squad)

OUT :

Dunk (To Utd £45m + add-ons)
Barclay ( loan )
Locadia (£12m loan to buy - Palace)
Suttner
Schelotto

Rumors are Roy Hodkins of Palace is looking at Sadar Azmoun of Iran who currently plays with club Rubin Kazan. Rumors are 10M pounds.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey, Harry, you can not expect me to be fluent in English all the time we are in Europe.

So I have to put up with you, like this, for ever, then???

:shrug::rolleyes:
:lolol::thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

https://youtu.be/M2dhD9zR6hk

Just a 14 days away from the window opening and nothing, where have all the in the know guys and girls gone???

Are you all on some sort of club bonus from PB???

Spill the beans NSC needs you.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I've got the feeling we will not buy anyone or sell anyone. Locadia may go on loan to somewhere with a view to buy in the summer. But I doubt we would (believe it or not ) want him to leave. Could be the most boring January ever but stability will be the key.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I've got the feeling we will not buy anyone or sell anyone. Locadia may go on loan to somewhere with a view to buy in the summer. But I doubt we would (believe it or not ) want him to leave. Could be the most boring January ever but stability will be the key.

someone has to go surely , we need a spot in the 25 man squad for Burn when he joins unless he is loaned straight back to Wigan again

I hope CH & TB take a serious look in the market for a No,10 as we dont really have a plan B when Gross is out and when he is struggling for form. I dont see March ready for this role and think Bissouma is more the slightly deeper type of midfielder

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope we don't rest on our laurels, as our league position could be oh so different at the end of Jan and we all like to see some inward movement over the new year!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Overall, they often are boring. Roving Sky wallies standing outside desolate training grounds on the 31st, with bugger all happening.

Harry Redknapp and Allardyce used to keep the ball rolling with countless knee jerk signings.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
https://youtu.be/M2dhD9zR6hk

Just a 14 days away from the window opening and nothing, where have all the in the know guys and girls gone???

Are you all on some sort of club bonus from PB???

Spill the beans NSC needs you.

You tell me where we need strengthening and I'll find the rumour.

As it is I'm rather stuck for where to begin looking.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
You tell me where we need strengthening and I'll find the rumour.

As it is I'm rather stuck for where to begin looking.

I think the girl who clicks the numbers at the racecourse P and R seems to be out of her depth. She promised a helluva lot when she was signed but is failing to meet the high standards of officiating at big games when the trains are in a mess.

Thoughts?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
someone has to go surely , we need a spot in the 25 man squad for Burn when he joins unless he is loaned straight back to Wigan again

I hope CH & TB take a serious look in the market for a No,10 as we dont really have a plan B when Gross is out and when he is struggling for form. I dont see March ready for this role and think Bissouma is more the slightly deeper type of midfielder

You're right on all of this but, in terms of the number 10, there's no urgency, we can survey the scene and if there isn't sufficient quality available, we can leave it until the summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here