Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dildo

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Regarding homophobic stuff, will West Ham get fined for both this and the 'Does your boyfriend' chanting?

Merely a polite enquiry. I did wonder whether their probation officers were aware of their attendance.

I wonder if our female attendees feel this chant is a bit too chivalrous for the modern age.

el punal

Don't leave your dildo lying around?

Sometime, late last night. The scene - the Amex groundsman’s house, in the bedroom.

Groundsman’s wife : “Have you seen my dildo? I can’t find it anywhere.”

Groundsman : “Yeah, Sorry about that but I lent it to a Friend, and he wanted to show it to everyone for a laugh. Problem is he left it on the pitch. I’ll nip round tomorrow and pick it up.”

Mrs.Groundsman : “You b@stard!” :drink:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Wouldn't happen in Germany.

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/fu...ighton-hove-albion-dildo-sex-spielzeug-809911

Yellow and Red Cards are indispensable tools for any referee in charge of a football match. Spectators would have been surprised by what Premier League referee Kevin Friend held in his hand on Friday evening though.

Anthony Knockaert (left) and Arthur Masuaku (center) fight for the ball in the match between Brighton and West Ham United, but all eyes are on referee Kevin Friend and his dildo penis. The man in black suddenly had a dildo in his hand. The sex toy unmistakably - skin-colored and in penis shape.

The question remains is "why".

In the second half fans threw the rubber object on the field, so the 90 game had to be interrupted briefly. Friend grabbed the thrown object and carried it off the field.

The game ended with a 1-0 win for the hosts. Glenn Murray scored the only goal of the game after 25 minutes.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That photographer is at the QPR v Derby match today. I'll congratulate him, outstanding work.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So was it lobbed from the West Ham end? And do people really think it was meant as homophobic? I guess we’ll never know for sure.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So was it lobbed from the West Ham end? And do people really think it was meant as homophobic? I guess we’ll never know for sure.

not at all. Quite amusing really, and not much different from the blow up doll at Hereford.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I expect they'll now be banned so be careful what you have in your bags on match day.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I know that the queues for a beer are horrendous at half time, but couldn't the West Ham fans just do what I do and read the programme :shrug:

D

Deleted member 2719

If anyone thinks that's homophobic they need to man up.

Jul 7, 2003

Not the first time this has happened at a WHU game. [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] was talking to one of their fans on the way back to the bus park after the game and was told it happened at Chelsea as well.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Best picture

78a379a54d2a51c539e29b3bbfbbf3f3.jpg

This is brilliant, I haven't laughed so much, for ages:lolol:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon

The police are apparently investigating allegations of this nature and have seized the offending object as circumcisional evidence:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here