Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to that thread, and the other one linked recently, they now have a group of wankers singing homophobic and pro Tommy Robinson songs at every home game. I'd guess it's something to do with that, but it's not the right way to go about stopping it.

It's ok though, time and again the palace hierarchy have come down hard on anti-social behaviour.

I have no reason to doubt them this time...

...oh wait.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Some of the replies to that are beautiful [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's a really enjoyable read – surprised there isn't any Brighton interjection but perhaps it's unnecessary, given the way Palace fans are going at each other.

In all seriousness a lot of Palace fans talk a lot of sense on that thread. When you only generally encounter the more deluded and bombastic among them, it's a nice surprise to see them so coherent.:lol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Yeah like this

Ok atmosphere may suffer, we have lost nearly 50 times at home so were they really making a difference. The drum was annoying, the childish protests against sky were pathetic, dressing all in black was odd and sticking stickers to every fixed object possible downright stupid.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]1036296315012083712[/tweet]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant, it just reads so tinpot. I don't know why Palace gave these goons the time of day. Clear even their own think they're a total laughing stock.

And of course, the painful realisation dawns after all those years of saying how great the atmosphere is at Selhurst (and to be fair it was once)....whisper it quietly, but the day they always feared has arrived, and the atmosphere is now consistently better at the Amex.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

It's just hilarious. This is a particular favourite

[tweet]1036319271658377218[/tweet]

Yes Christian, all that's standing between Palace and European glory is letting a bunch of black hoodie wearing tosspots sit in the centre of the stand.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's a really enjoyable read – surprised there isn't any Brighton interjection but perhaps it's unnecessary, given the way Palace fans are going at each other.

In all seriousness a lot of Palace fans talk a lot of sense on that thread. When you only generally encounter the more deluded and bombastic among them, it's a nice surprise to see them so coherent.[emoji38]
No need for any Brighton input when they are eating themselves with horrible bile, infighting and depression.

Just sit back and enjoy the show!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Palace fans have organised a protest against Parish..... or the HF gimps......or something..... well, they're not sure.
6906fd6cfd774ecf72e25d335bff1a80.gif

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some of us have in the past, I'm sure, taken the piss out of The Crystals and Crystal Palace's apparent need for cheerleaders.

But, as it turns out, the real cheerleaders were dressed in black hoodies and sat in the Lower Holmesdale armed with a play-list of "Now That's What I Call European Football Chants 39".

And now those cheerleaders have got in a huff and taken their drum home, literally, it turns out that Palace have a crowd, and an atmosphere, amongst the worst, if not the absolute worst, in the Premier League.

Oh, how the mighty and best fans in the whole wide world ever (TM), have fallen.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Some of us have in the past, I'm sure, taken the piss out of The Crystals and Crystal Palace's apparent need for cheerleaders.

But, as it turns out, the real cheerleaders were dressed in black hoodies and sat in the Lower Holmesdale armed with a play-list of "Now That's What I Call European Football Chants 39".

And now those cheerleaders have got in a huff and taken their drum home, literally, it turns out that Palace have a crowd, and an atmosphere, amongst the worst, if not the absolute worst, in the Premier League.

Oh, how the mighty and best fans in the whole wide world ever (TM), have fallen.

It's interesting that amongst the "we had the greatest atmosphere" or "our famous support, now gone" or "the thing that made us unique" type posts, there are actually loads of normal Palace fans who saw the hoodie chavs for what they were. A total embarrassment.

Evidenced by one of them pointing out that most away fans sang "what the ****ing hell is that?!" at their pathetic displays of wanky flags, shit songs and crayon drawn banners.

So yes, they actually needed a drum and a bunch of sad twats going "Whoah oh whoah...." all game to create any sort of noise. Which we knew, all other away fans knew and if they were being honest with themselves, Palace fans knew.

Orchestrated "atmosphere" always gets found out and Palace have been the worst for that with their MLS style light shows, t-shirt cannons, goal music etc.

The "HF" are just another cringeworthy string to the same hollow, rotten bow that is CPFC2010 Ltd. Parish falling out with them and vice versa is just pure comedy.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I like the way the tweet keeps referring to them as the 'Fanatics'. If spitting your dummy out and not going to the home games makes you a fanatic supporter of that club how ****ing plastic is the whole outfit!?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This is all very pleasing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The most noticeable thing to me in that thread is the obvious distance between 'the club' and any of the fans. Very much us and them - and them - and them. Once again we are reminded of what a brilliant, well-run club we are blessed with.

Unless you're one of the Flaskatics.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Someone mentioned it on their thread - the andrex ultras have been going for 10 years now, it must be a lot of effort making the displays and they don't seem very integrated with the rest of their support, not one person on BBS claims to be part of the group or know any of them personally.

I reckon they've got bored of doing it and this is their excuse to stop without looking like the two bob mugs that we know they really are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here