Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Birthday Your Majesty ��

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
An insight for todays youngsters. If you reach the age of 90 you will still be working with access to your state pension only being available from the age of 95.

Yes she is 90 today but I just dont get why people want to stand around for hours just incase she decided to walk past and wave. They need locking up.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Still working at 90, whilst the rest of us mere mortals will mostly have retired 20+ years before, her sense of public duty is unparallelled.

Royal 'working' is hardly breaking up rocks in a quarry, spending half your day committing to and from London, or any other job where your physical and mental health suffer as a consequence.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Royal 'working' is hardly breaking up rocks in a quarry, spending half your day committing to and from London, or any other job where your physical and mental health suffer as a consequence.

I am not so sure....cutting endless red ribbons must create a tremendous strain on her body:smile:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
BBC Reporter said the atmosphere in Windsor today is 'electric', the crowd, hundreds of whom had queued overnight to wish the Queen a happy birthday, burst into a spontaneous rendition of 'Happy Birthday' and 'Rule Britannia' which was a lovely touch.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Whatever one thinks of royalty and its place in a modern democracy, is it not too much to wish an elderly lady a Happy Birthday?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Happy Birthday Your Majesty.

90 today, service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral on behalf of 60 million in this country and many millions more around the Commonwealth.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here