Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas present thread

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Christmas present from my son who works in a print & design studio in Clapham. Not bad, but don't mention Chris Hughton!

View attachment 70953

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Nothing Albion related but seeing family tomorrow so you never know.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Scarf for me and a BHA hoodie for junior. He also wanted a pair of the Nike training trousers but out of stock in the club shop so got the same but logo-less in JD Sports. Barber OUT.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Red Leg rum, Albion calendar, some Rum Knuckles T shirts, book on horses, aftershave, hugs.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Away shirt from the boy (wife) and Albion monopoly! [emoji3]
Hang on, you're married to a boy, or your wife is a boy? Oh, re read it....I shouldn't do alcohol after a blow out dinner:)
Anyways, I got a knock off Brighton mug with this seasons fixtures on it..........and a sweater.......I really wanted a screamer or a moaner:ffsparr:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
image.jpegimage.jpeg

This will keep me going for most of this year.

image.jpeg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Albion calendar for me, I'm delighted to see Bobby and Calde gracing my birthday month.

Other than that, some clothes, Roger Waters The Wall on Blu Ray, and a fine selection of British sweets and tea.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
image.jpeggot this littlle retro gem from my girlfriend , been after one for ages , well chuffed with it, will be wearing it on the 29th with my Lois jeans and kickers !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I got- amongst other marvellous things- a telescope, which I am DEAD excited about. Once the skies bloody well clear up anyway.

My Dad got a rather nice watercolour print of the Amex commissioned from a local arty sort, which is lovely, and also these slate coasters with classic Albion programmes on. No idea where the buyer got them from (pretty sure it's not the club) but I think they're great. I want some.

IMG_9308.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here