Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do You Dream in Colour?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, I don't take any medication but I often think that dreaming the way I do is something to do with the subconscious, I think there is a reason behind it.

I think dreams are usually about the subconscious - reflecting real fears, aspirations, anxieties, issues stemming from childhood and later.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
that is intriguing ..... has that always been so?

Hadn't thought about it, but no - I remember one or two very vivid dreams from my childhood, and they were 'right way round'. And no, I can't identify when the change happened; I just sort of realised one day that, 'hey, that dream was in mirror image', and thinking back it seemed like it had been like that before - but how long it had been before I noticed it I have no idea.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Funny you ask.
Last night I had a dream I was walking around a steel works wearing a pair of pink slippers. :eek:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Funny you ask.
Last night I had a dream I was walking around a steel works wearing a pair of pink slippers. :eek:
I've been having very vivid dreams recently, last night I was being attacked by a wasp, whacked Mrs WD in the face and ended up falling out of bed! No shit

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Men prefer to dream in HD, but women are happy enough to dream in normal definition even when HD is available.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Men prefer to dream in HD, but women are happy enough to dream in normal definition even when HD is available.

I always dream in 4K. Occasionally I'll treat myself to a dream in IMAX.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here