Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
TBH, we need to sign Moore or O’Connell or some other CB as our next priority, then a winger... Tau has to be a lower priority if the work permit issue can't be sorted soonest...so Tau is welcome news, but not the priority IMHO...

Agreed, I wouldn't imagine Tau is Premier League ready yet anyway, only having played in South African football. He could do with games under his belt before he comes to us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Agreed, I wouldn't imagine Tau is Premier League ready yet anyway, only having played in South African football. He could do with games under his belt before he comes to us.

Spot on...

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Why do people assume this fella is not ready for PL? Unless of course you have watched him regularly in SA over the last season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do people assume this fella is not ready for PL? Unless of course you have watched him regularly in SA over the last season.

Could it be because all of the pundits have said we are sending him out on loan and they must have got that from somewhere not just unfounded gossip.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

The mere fact that he has only played in South African fooball is the answer. It isn't nearly a s strong or competitive as football in the English leagues. It will take time to get him up to speed, and for him to settle.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
The mere fact that he has only played in South African fooball is the answer. It isn't nearly a s strong or competitive as football in the English leagues. It will take time to get him up to speed, and for him to settle.
Did you watch him against Barca? Had a terrific game. I still think the work permit thing is a bit of a smoke screen.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Leeds United are battling several Premier League clubs for Oldham’s teenage defender Tom Hamer, Football Insider sources understand.

Leeds, Everton, Burnley and Brighton have all been keeping tabs on Hamer since he came into the Oldham team as they see him as a potential star in the making.

A well-placed source has told Football Insider the four clubs are now ready to test Oldham’s resolve to hang onto Hamer by firming up their interest with bids before the transfer window closes next month.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...ork-on-signing-defender-from-north-west-club/

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Leeds United are battling several Premier League clubs for Oldham’s teenage defender Tom Hamer, Football Insider sources understand.

Leeds, Everton, Burnley and Brighton have all been keeping tabs on Hamer since he came into the Oldham team as they see him as a potential star in the making.

A well-placed source has told Football Insider the four clubs are now ready to test Oldham’s resolve to hang onto Hamer by firming up their interest with bids before the transfer window closes next month.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...ork-on-signing-defender-from-north-west-club/

Cripes! Tomer Hemed and Tom Hamer in the same squad... double cripes!!

#prayforeveryone

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Warren calls the former 'Thomas' so he'll be really struggling.

I hope we sign Iranian Ali... Warren will go into meltdown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope we sign Iranian Ali... Warren will go into meltdown!

Read somewhere he’s supposed to making his decision today

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here