Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomer Hemed

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sorry to correct you, but this is from the local Argus, today.

Balogun and fellow World Cup participants Mathew Ryan (Australia) and Jose Izquierdo (Colombia) will join in pre-season further down the line.

End-of-season internationals like Davy Propper (Netherlands) and Beram Kayal and Tomer Hemed (Israel) have also been granted extra-time off, while Republic of Ireland central defender Shane Duffy is recovering from groin surgery.

No need to apologise - I had no idea the others got extra time off too. My info just came fom

''When you back'' = ''28th July''

''Players back then as well'' ? = ''Yeah theyre back that day too''

I never really went into the question in any detail

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No need to apologise - I had no idea the others got extra time off too. My info just came fom

''When you back'' = ''28th July''

''Players back then as well'' ? = ''Yeah theyre back that day too''

I never really went into the question in any detail

Unfortunately you have now exposed yourself to being wrong about absolutely you have ever written and will ever write on this site.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unfortunately you have now exposed yourself to being wrong about absolutely you have ever written and will ever write on this site.
What?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Sorry to correct you, but this is from the local Argus, today.

Balogun and fellow World Cup participants Mathew Ryan (Australia) and Jose Izquierdo (Colombia) will join in pre-season further down the line.

End-of-season internationals like Davy Propper (Netherlands) and Beram Kayal and Tomer Hemed (Israel) have also been granted extra-time off, while Republic of Ireland central defender Shane Duffy is recovering from groin surgery.

Duffy and groin surgery, what a surprise !

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Offski Shirley?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here