Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bernardo - Brazilian defender SIGNS from RB Leipzig

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Is a work permit likely to be an issue? He's not been capped yet. Or has he got a Portuguese grandparent?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8494837 said:
That was against Chelsea, and despite losing 3-0 we actually looked promising in that formation I though :shrug:

I have been thoughing a lot about that formation against Chelsea and why it might be tried again. That formation was a "if the other formations are failing us this much it can't hurt to try this one formation." My though is that the formation could be used as a surprise in situations where boring football has settled in and it's heading towards a nil-nil game. What do you though?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
"With Bernardo we signed a flexible left-footed player, who can play as a centre-back, a wing-back, but also as a defensive midfielder," said Leipzig's sporting director Ralf Rangnick following Bernardo's arrival.”

Another ‘utility’ player for the squad? Seems like almost every player (except obviously keepers) that we are now being linked with are able to play a number of positions effectively. More full back cover is definitely needed so I’m in (giving us 6 options before we need to dip into the U23s or select a player suited to other positions).

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What happened? Why hasn’t he signed!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Keita joined Liverpool today. Now a place for Bernardo at RB Leipzig?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Fingers crossed on this one then!

If does happen, wonder when the Argus will reveal their exclusive that he's been looking at property in the area.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here