Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagull Travel - Questions

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Morning Campers, I hope everyone is smiling, enjoying the sun and basking in Friday night’s glorious win.

Me and the boy are taking the Seagulls Travel coach for the first time to an away game for Liverpool next week and I have a few questions that I felt sure the kind folk of NSC could assist me with. Leaving at some ungodly hour from Littlehampton station.

• Are they ok if you leave some of your stuff, e.g. a ruck sack, on your bus when you go into the ground? Bringing my 7 year old along with me so will have his Kindle, music player, books, snax and at a push his homework but I’d rather not take a bag into the ground. If not will have to rethink what we bring.

• Taking the 7 year old’s bladder into account how regularly do they stop for toilet and food breaks?

• Do the coaches have toilets? I know some posh coaches do but wasn’t sure of the calibre of chariot that will likley await us.

• I take it it’s a booze free zone on the bus? Happy enough either way, I’ll not be drinking but wasn’t sure of the law.

Daft as it sounds I’m looking forward to the bus journey, father son bonding time, especially now we can just enjoy the whole thing without needing other results to go our way.

Thanks in advance for your help.

TTFN.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Only done one away game with ST, us Blues Away when I go by coach but can probably answer most of the questions in the quote below

Morning Campers, I hope everyone is smiling, enjoying the sun and basking in Friday night’s glorious win.

Me and the boy are taking the Seagulls Travel coach for the first time to an away game for Liverpool next week and I have a few questions that I felt sure the kind folk of NSC could assist me with. Leaving at some ungodly hour from Littlehampton station.

• Are they ok if you leave some of your stuff, e.g. a ruck sack, on your bus when you go into the ground? Bringing my 7 year old along with me so will have his Kindle, music player, books, snax and at a push his homework but I’d rather not take a bag into the ground. If not will have to rethink what we bring. YES drivers stay with coaches everything left on is safe (but at your risk), take bare minimum into ground

• Taking the 7 year old’s bladder into account how regularly do they stop for toilet and food breaks? Usually one stop each way, as far as I know all coaches have toilets

• Do the coaches have toilets? I know some posh coaches do but wasn’t sure of the calibre of chariot that will likley await us. see above

• I take it it’s a booze free zone on the bus? Happy enough either way, I’ll not be drinking but wasn’t sure of the law. No booze at all allowed on coach, against the law, never seen it happen but police can stop and search and send whole coach home I believe

Daft as it sounds I’m looking forward to the bus journey, father son bonding time, especially now we can just enjoy the whole thing without needing other results to go our way. Take your sons pillow, it can go in the overhead space but will probably appreciate it for the long journey home. Also if you have a external battery pack to recharge phone and electronic equipment, take that as well (with the correct leads). Also if you can get a seat on the right hand side as I find watching the traffic on motorways can be more interesting than the grass verges on the left hand side

Thanks in advance for your help.

TTFN.

Last edited:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
[MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] is spot on with his answers and advice.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Only done one away game with ST, us Blues Away when I go by coach but can probably answer most of the questions in the quote below

Superb, Thanks Gazwag.

Just invested in a PowerAdd battery thing for that very reason. Great tip about pillow, Just also got a nice travel pillow thing for him.

Also superb advice re sitting on the right hand side! Wouldn't have thought of that but will try and nab a seat there.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
When I went to Liverpool for the cup game, they didn't stop until the M6 toll road going up and Beaconsfield coming back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here