Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] People you'd rather see as Foreign Secretary than Boris Johnson

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
He does sort his hair out, ruffling it deliberately before going on camera. Not unlike Richard Branson, quite happy to be seen out of his suit as long as it's on camera.

I'm got a lot of time for a number of politicians from all sides who are consistent with their beliefs. Particularly the ones who surprise me, irrespective of whether I agree with them or not.

Anne Widdecombe - raving right winger who went out of her way (against her party) to support a ban on fox hunting.

Kate Hoey - Labour but pro fox hunting and anti EU. Sorted me out when Lambeth tried to to take me to court for non payment of council tax. They lost the payments :)

Boris ? He believes in nothing, nothing at all. He just sits there in the middle of the night with a spreadsheet working out what he needs to say to just get over the line to become PM.

He's only got there because certain politicians like Cameron lacked confidence in their own position and thought Boris was popular whilst remaining deeply suspicious.

The worst example of an opportunist public figure I've seen in my lifetime. He's done well to take the crown from Jeffrey Archer.

pretty.much spot on , ive got a lot of time for.frank field

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's a completely bizarre thing to get worked up about. It's such a minority of women who wear anything like that I struggle with the fuss.Personally I think it is something from the dark ages but even in London you barely see it.
drop me out mate, barely see it ?? fking laughable comment.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Drop me out?

Love the Queen Mother? Apples and Pears? Up the Old Kent Road?

Have you been hanging around with Danny Dyer again?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
its an everyday phrase for PROPER londoners mate, so.not.surprising you havent heard it before .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its an everyday phrase for PROPER londoners mate, so.not.surprising you havent heard it before .

interwebs tell me its Essex boy Rylan's catch phrase from several year ago, didnt have you down as a Big Brother fan.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
interwebs tell me its Essex boy Rylan's catch phrase from several year ago, didnt have you down as a Big Brother fan.

the interweb can tell you what it wants mate , ive never heard of rylan , all i know is that its in regular use in south london , the essex boy no doubt copied it from a londoner , theyre all wannabe stenders in essex anyway.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Drop me out is not a cockney idiom like, me old China.

Getting back on topic Christine Hamilton could be a like for like replacement.
i have never heard me old china used in anything but jest, its the same for a lot of those old ones , if you tried telling someone you were going up the apples and pears youd get laughed at.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here