Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Site Day 1 Failure

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yep, took me about three attempts for the payment to go through.
Same here - third time lucky. We deal with both Seat Geek and Worldpay at our place and I'm not surprised there are so many issues.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just got L'Pool away no worries

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I logged on at about 8.20 this morning, and I was still number 224 in the queue. I think [MENTION=28596]Madafwo[/MENTION] got lucky. Hope you're not waiting for too long.

Got them in the end - bloody annoying you can't choose seats though - always end up in the front row when that happens whilst wanting to be towards the back.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Come on guys give us exile members a chance for Liverpool tickets. if you went last season you don't really need to go again do you ? Think of all the problems getting there and back !. Please consider those less fortunate than yourselves in these good times :)

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Many thanks to all the kind folks who will be on holiday for the Liverpool game, and to those who have ticked off the ground and don't want to go again. 5 tickets successfully purchased this morning. :)

Now off to the train ticket buying place

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Many thanks to all the kind folks who will be on holiday for the Liverpool game, and to those who have ticked off the ground and don't want to go again. 5 tickets successfully purchased this morning. :)

Got mine too, so made up for this there are still tickets available I notice.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Trains are easy - there aren’t any that get you back to Brighton on the same day #twats

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here