Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood has left spurs!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I hope you are right.

This could end up being a very dark day if we appoint him.

But surely you appreciate that the passion he'll display will more than make up for any shortcomings he has? Everyone knows that you don't need to actually know anything, or display tactical nous at any point, to be a good manager in the Championship as long as you can shout loudly and occasionally throw your jacket on the floor.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tim,

We have a first class ground, new and exciting training facilities, two seasons in the paly offs, some exiting youngsters coming through, and if you can overcome the constraints (which we are aware of), with you as a fresh young manager with an attacking mind, you expel passion, would rally the troops, and hopefully have some decent player connections, please come on board. I for one would be happy to see you at the club, rather than some of the same dribble of managers, where they go from club to club with no real previous success record.

Come and put your stance on Brighton Hove Albion!!!!!!

P.S. You will be given a pitiful budget which wouldn't even be in control of, and the fans have ridiculously inflated expectations and plenty don't even bother staying to the end of the game to see what happens. Enjoy!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
If he joins , will Chris Ramsey join too ?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
_74820079_021827672-1.jpg

P.S. You will be given a pitiful budget which wouldn't even be in control of, and the fans have ridiculously inflated expectations and plenty don't even bother staying to the end of the game to see what happens. Enjoy!

And some don't even sing.:tantrum:

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012

Yep fully agree with that - there are some fans that are realistic though.

Yes I know there is more than passion that is needed to be successful, but would be refreshing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would agree BUT

1) I suspect we can't afford such a manager
2) I doubt such a manager will want to come here and work on a limited budget, lower than being offered at other similar level clubs

Hence why twice now Bloom has gone for an up and coming manager.

Indeed ... sad isn't it?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
He thought Spurs would get top 4 if he was manager all season. Right or wrong I think his ego is a little too big to join Albion.

We normally like them to grow their ego while in the job, not come fully loaded.

If he is willing to come though, I would be surprised but also delighted.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Plus, with Sherwood at the helm, anyone of our moaning minnies might get a chance to sit in the hot seat for a match. Just think of Ernest being invited to sit in the managerial chair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here